#3- Inside Kuroo's Room

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!
Kuroo's P.O.V

"You guys don't mind if I start setting up my new room, do you guys?" I ask my parents who are currently taking a break, talking on the couch.

"No problem, just make sure you finish setting up your bed too." I heard my dad say from the living from. I just hum, noding my head.

I make my way to my new room located nearest to Y/n's room. I look over at the window, and head to it. To my surprise, I see Y/n sitting on her chair beside her window reading a book. However, after a few moments of watching her read, she looks up in astonishment.

I wonder what she's reading, I think to myself. Her (h/c) then sway along with her movements as she turns to face my window. She loses her composure for a moment as she makes direct eye contact with me. We just stare at each other for a moment until I crack a smile at her, she the smiles and waves at me.

I see her turn her head to her door, it looks like she shouts something before turning to wave goodbye at me before getting up and exsiting her room, closing her bedroom door along the way.

I sigh, running a hand through my hair. "Even though her curtains don't let me see a lot into her room, this is better than I imagined." I tell myself smiling.

I then pick up a box that was on the ground hidden under one of my hoodies. I sit down on my bed and lay the box down beside me. Opening the box up to look inside I take out some of the pictures I had gathered in there; it's my little photo collection, all the secret pictures I took of Y/n at school. I smile tracing over her features in the picture as I begin to put the pictures back inside the box.

I stand up and crouch down beside my bed, I slide the box with pictures of L/n underneath it and put other things to block others view of seeing it.

"Now I'm closer to you than I've ever been to you before," I think to myself taking one last glace out through my window to your bedroom window.

"You'll see Y/n, I'll take this chance and make it all worth it. I̷ ̷p̷r̷o̷m̷i̷s̷e̷,̷ ̷I̷ ̷w̷o̷n̷'̷t̷ ̷l̷e̷t̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷o̷u̷t̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷m̷y̷ ̷g̷r̷a̷s̷p̷.̷"

I turn to put my clothes into the wardrobe and store away my volleyball gear. When I finished and grabbed the last box, I took out a special hoodie. It was my favorite, it was (f/c) and it belonged to Y/n, before I took it when she sat it down and no one was looking.

"Can't wait to see how far we'll come to be, my dear Y/n." I smile whispering to myself. I can't believe I'm actually here, it almost feels so...Surreal.

WRITTEN ON JUNE 15, 2022
9:35 A.M.

(Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share please!)

Personal I think the song "An Unhealthy Obsession" sounds way better slowed, but it fits the stalker picture.