#31- "Kuroo is Now Under Questioning"

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!

"Thanks to the help of two brave young men, Y/n L/n has been rescued, and Kuroo Tetsurou is now being held for questioning..."
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Kuroo Testurou, you are now under the supervision of authorities, now that anything you do or say will be held against you."

"̶.̶.̶.̶L̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶.̶.̶.̶"̶

"̶.̶.̶.̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶!̶"̶

"̶.̶.̶.̶I̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶t̶e̶c̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶Y̶/̶n̶!̶"̶
...

"𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑!"
●○●○●○●○●○●

"Ever since Kuroo was captured, he woke up shouting like a maniac, he'd say, 'WHERE IS SHE?'  'WHERE IS BOKUTO!' 'WHY ISN'T SHE HERE DAMNIT!'. Do you think it's safe to begin questioning him, detective?" The police officer asked, Kuroo in their grip, pushing Kuroo's head down.

"...! Let me go!"

●○●○●○●○●

"Kuroo Tetsurou, 17 years of age... 'lives with parents' but you're home alone most of the time. Mysterious fire that caused you to move out, and from there becoming Y/n's neighbor.
You're a Stalker, kidnapper, and will be taken into interrogation."

°•°•°•°•

"Kuroo, please answer the question: Why did you take Y/n L/n and kidnap her?" Detective Mark asks, facing Kuroo on the other end of the table.

"I didn't do anything to HURT her, understand?" Kuroo says getting angry.

"Maybe, not physically Kuroo. You did however follower her home from school, take several pictures of her without her knowing, then you kidnap her."

"..."

"Kuroo, tell us what happened with Alex, Y/n's cousin."

...
"Damn it Kuroo! ANSWER THE QUESTION!"
...

"ʜᴀʜᴀ- ʜᴇ's ᴅᴇᴀᴅ, ʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ!"

"What did you do? Where is his body?"

"I̶ d̶r̶o̶w̶n̶e̶d̶ h̶i̶m̶ i̶n̶ Y̶/n̶'s̶ b̶a̶c̶k̶y̶a̶r̶d̶, t̶h̶e̶n̶ t̶h̶r̶e̶w̶ a̶w̶a̶y̶ h̶i̶s̶ b̶o̶d̶y̶..."

...

"Detective Mark! Officer Richard! There was a sighting of a body! It fit the same description of the man gone missing, Alex!"

"Seems like he was brutal drowned, look at his neck, isn't covered in bruises."

'The question is why?'

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"¿ʎɥM. 𝕴𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖊? 𝕴. 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊. 𝕳𝖊𝖗. I want her." Kuroo replied, looking at the detective dead in the eyes.

"You know what that's enough, you'll be put in prison, and will locked up in a mental hospitial." Mark sighed, exsiting the room.

○●○●○●○●○●

"Hey, Y/n," Akaashi says looking over at her.

She looks up at him after having heard Kuroo shout from outside the room he was in," "Yes Akaashi?"

Bokuto glances over at the two, "Y/n you're safe now! He won't hurt!" Bokuto says trying to lighten the mood.

"...I hope so."

"Y/n Bokuto is right, you're probably still traumatized, but Bokuto and I will be with you every step of the way," Akaashi says, squeezing her shoulder.

"Thank you guys, I don't know what would have happened if you two didn't show up," she sniffled hugging the two, "I thought he might get violent, and try killing me like he killed my cousin!" She cried burying her face into Akaashi's hoodie.

"Hey! Everything is fine now, you'll get help to overcome this traumatic event, and Kuroo... well he'll get some mental help... You're okay, I promise." Akaashi reassured, hugging her.

You're safe now.

Ending