#2- Helping the Neighbor's Settle in

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!
Y/n's P.O.V

"You guys have quite a load, I'm more than glad to help you unload the truck," my father says. He turns to my mother and I, "Mary, you can head inside, and Y/n you can finish that book you were reading before we left." He says excusing us.

Mr. Kuroo interjects in the conversation, "Oh no! Please, we wouldn't want to bother you, Ryan." He says shaking his head at my father.

"Nonsense, and this way you'll finish quicker," my father says, he then walks over to Kuroo patting his back.

I walk off with my mother and head inside with her.
_________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V

Mr. L/n and Mr. Kuroo make small talk while carrying boxes into the house. "So what made you guys move in, if you don't mind me asking of course," Mr. L/n says to Mr. Kuroo.

"Nonsense, we actually had to move out of our old place because a mysterious fire set our house on fire. It burned most of it off too. Our house was the only one mostly affected as well."

"Oh, that sounds difficult," Mr. L/n says.

"It was, we were asked to find a new place to move into, we were given some time of course." Mr. Kuroo says, looking over at his wife in the kitchen taking out the kitchen supplies and storing them away in the their proper cabinets.

Kuroo then steps inside with a box of his school uniforms open and sets it down along with his volleyball belongs. He then heads back outside to get more boxes.

Mr. L/n takes notice of the uniform and brings it up, "Does your son also attend Nekoma High?"

Mr. Kuroo looks over at the box, "Yes actually he'll become a third year this year. He's really into volleyball as you can tell." He says laughing.

"We're actually really proud if him, he's been the volleyball club's captain since his first year. Thanks to Kuroo, we found this place, he insisted we moved, so we did." Mr. Kuroo explains, "Besides he'll be here more then Ashley and I ever are." Mr. Kuroo smiles.

Kuroo then comes inside again, "Well, that's the last box dad." Kuroo says, walking over to his father.

"Thank you Mr. L/n for your help," Kuroo says shaking Mr. L/n's hand.

"Don't mention it, hope you settle in," Mr. L/n says, existing to head over to his own home with his wife and daughter.

Kuroo then smiles, "I don't think that'll be a problem," he whispers.

PUBLISHED ON 6/14/22
(Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to like, comment, and share!)