#5- One on One Interaction

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!
Y/n's  P.O.V

After lunch I went outside to feed my pet dogs. The smaller of the two running to and away from me in a playful manner. The larger one jumping up at me.

I liked my home, the only bad thing about this is that there is a really thin fence separating my back yard and the neighbor's back yard. The fence also has gaps in it so we could see onto each other's yards.

It's fine though, it's not like we have anything to hide from them. My favorite part is that there is a swimming pool. Once I get the food set up, I start to pet them, about to head back inside. 

As I was about to make my way back inside, I suddenly heard barking on the neighbour's backyard. Trying not to come off as nosey, I ignored it. Or that was until I hear Kuroo shout, "Come here, boy! Food's ready," he whistled.

Instead both of my dogs and his dog ran towards the fence and began barking, causing a ruckus. I jog over to try to calm them down, completely forgetting about Kuroo's presence.

"Oh, hello Y/n!" Kuroo comes up, standing with his dog beside him.

I hesitate a bit before answering him, "Hello, Kuroo." I say trying not to sound paranoid. He just hums as he pets his dog.

The dogs seemed to have calmed dog, so I get up about to walk away. "Y/n, you're not afraid of me by any chance are you?" Kuroo questions, catching my eyes. I tense up at that.

"I- No, should I be?" I question him back. He just stares at me. "Well, no, not that I'm interested in anyways." He says.

"Why would you ask that anyways," I say tilting my head to the side in thought. He looks away, " Nothing, I just thought you felt uncomfortable around me, is all." He says.

"Well, I'm not," I say, I begin making my way back to the back door of my house.

"I'll see you later!" Kuroo shouts back at me. "Yeah, see you around." I wave, before stepping inside and shutting the door.

As I was about to close the curtains from the windows facing the back yard, I see Kuroo still standing there. He was facing the sky, the colors filing the sky up, suggesting the sun was about to set.

Before he goes in however, he takes one last look at the door I had just came in through. Later heading back inside his own home.

I'm probably just feeling strange because of what my parents told me, I convinced myself.

(WRITTEN AND PUBLISH ON 6/15/2022)
Hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote share, and comment!