#29- Rescuing Y/n

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!

After walking for a while, Akaashi looks at Bokuto, "Are we almost there Bokuto?"

Bokuto nods his head yes, he then looks around. Akaashi turns to look in front of where they're walking, extending his hand to stop Bokuto from continuing to walk.

"Akaashi! What's wrong?" Bokuto says, looking over at Akaashi.

Akaashi lifts his finger up to his mouth, suggesting Bokuto to keep it down. He then points over at what seems to be an abandoned building.

"Akaashi! That's it!" Boukto says trying to whisper.

"Doesn't seem so abandoned to me," he says looking at the new looking board pieces nailed to the door and windows, "Looks like somebody has been here recently." Akaashi says looking over at Bokuto's reacting.

"... Do you think, Kuroo might actually be in there?" Bokuto asks sounding sad in his best friends actions.

....

"I'm not sure Bokuto... Do you still want to keep going, or turn back around?" Akaashi whispers.

Bokuto shakes his head no, "let's go look around."

As they walk silently, they get closer to the building. Looking around, staying alert.
'Those are car tracks...'
Following the car tracks that looked very recent, they see a black car hiding inside a building.

"Akaashi! I know that car! That car belongs to Kuroo's dad!" Bokuto says, coming closer to peek through the window, not being able to see much because of how dark it was.

'Guess Kuroo really is guilty,' Akaashi thinks to himself.

"Let's keep looking!" Bokuto says turning away from the car.
...

Looking around the building with newly covered wooden boards they try looking through the windows, not being able to see.

Akaashi turns the corner, noticing a piece of the wall having a hole in it. Motioning for Bokuto to come over quietly, they both look through it.

"Y/n, I really wish you'd just understand me, it's not that hard! I'm not crazy!  I'm just trying to protect you!" Kuroo shouts looking down at your trembling form near the corner of the wall.

'What the fuck Kuroo?' Akaashi thinking, running a tired hand over his face.

Bokuto gasps, "Isn't that her, the girl that went missing?"
Bokuto looks over at Akaashi,
"Now what?"

"I don't know Bokuto...but we can't let him get away." Akaashi says, leaning against the wall.

"We won't hurt him, right?" Bokuto asks, leaning beside Akaashi.

"Bokuto, we don't know what he might have done to the girl! What if he's already hurt her?" Akaashi scolds Bokuto.
...
Akaashi sighs, "Look well have to think of a plan to save Y/n, okay?  We'll come up with something to at least knock Kuroo out for good."

Bokuto and Akaashi turn to exchange glances between themselves.

PUBLISHED 7/3/2022