#24- You're a Stalker!

"ᴰᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ, ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃ ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉⁿ ᵐᵃⁿ ᵂⁱᵗʰ ᵃᵈᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵗᵉⁿᵈᵉⁿᶜⁱᵉˢ, ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ, ᴮᵘᵗ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ᴱᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵃʳⁿ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˢᵒ ʳᵘⁿ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵐᵉ, ᴿᵘⁿ ᵃˢ ᶠᵃʳ ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᴰᵃʳᵏ ᵇʳᵒʷⁿ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ" -Tribulation- Matt Maeson

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!
Y/n's P.O.V

I sat quietly watching as Kuroo finished up nailing the windows, handing him a new nail, just for him to hammer it into the wooden board like the others.

"Kuroo do you mind if I use the bathroom? I want to change out of these clothes." I ask standing up.

"No, go ahead," he says, not even turning to look over at me.

Picking up a bag I head into the room that had a sink and bathroom...

Setting what I thought was my bag down, I realized this was Kuroo's bag.
...
Curiosity got the better of me, opening the bag I looked inside... everything looked to be clothes, but I saw a small box hidden near the bottom.

I wonder what's in here...
...

Opening the box I wasn't expecting what I saw..

Why were there so many picture... all of me...
...my room...
... and me at school?

This can't be right!
...
Was kuroo the one behind those strange camera shutters, the camera flashes?
He's the one that stalked me at school and to the bus, he's the one that caused me all the paranoia.

I'd began to tremble, knocking the box over to the ground on accident.

I then remembered, Alex! You... you killed Alex!

I heard Kuroo's foot steps nearing the door...
"Y/n is everything alright in there?" He questions.

I turn to the knob, damnit! The stupid doorknob doesn't have a functioning lock!

I don't answer, instead walking away from the door. Never once turning my back to him.

Just say something! Anything, why aren't you saying something?
¡ʇ,uɐɔ I

Y̸o̸u̷ ̵c̴a̴n̵'̶t̷?̸ ̸

N̶̙̥̏ö̶̝̽!̷͇̠̕ ̵̯̘̌̄I̴̺͒̾t̸̡̪̒ ̶̖͂̎f̵̠̈́e̷̙͓͗̓e̷̪̳̕l̵͎̚s̵̪͚̓ ̴̗̍͘l̵̥̟̈ȉ̸̱̞k̴͎̅é̴͎̠͌ ̴̨͌m̷͉̼̓ÿ̷̜́͜ ̷̲̎͂v̵̩̣̑ȍ̷̼͓i̴̦̅c̷͚̹͊̊e̷̥̠̅̚ ̵̹̾̀i̶̗̩͂s̴͚̅̊ ̷͍͊ş̴̳͝ẗ̵̻̀u̶͎̯̾̚ć̵̠k̴̞͠ ̵͚̈́̎ị̷̇̓ͅn̴͓͛́ ̵̙̜̑m̸̠͕̑ÿ̴̰͇́̔ ̶̫̄t̸̥̞̕h̵̘̋r̴̠̝̋͝o̶͈̰̿a̵͙̲̓́t̷̻̥̑ ̶̡̱̐I̵͙͊̄ ̵͇̈̒c̴̽ͅa̴̦̓͘ñ̸̘͎'̶͎͊̒t̶̛͎͕̋ ̷̛̘̘͠h̷̡̛̃e̷̗̞͌a̸̧͎̎͝r̸̤̈̈ ̴̨͎̈ḁ̶̈́͊n̵̝̜̕ŷ̵̭̩̾ẗ̸͚h̶̳͈̅i̴̖̊ͅn̵͎̠͑g̴͓̳̀ ̴̦̮̾b̸̡̞̑̃u̷̬͂t̴̢͙̍ ̷̦̉t̸͕̤̂͘h̶̩̼̓͋ę̸͐ ̸̛̠͂s̸͓̯̃ơ̸͜͝u̶̥̇n̵͍̉́d̴̙̏̾ ̷̬̎̐ô̷̡̼f̵͍̃ ̵̜́m̴̢̪̃̐ỷ̴̭͆ͅ ̶̲̘̆h̷̯̼͑͝é̵̱̣a̵͔̓̿r̴̲̋̈t̵͖̎ ̶̱̟̓̓b̷̻́ē̶̡͒ḁ̴̼̀t̴̢̎ ̶̞̪̓̀q̷͔̈̑u̴͕͙͊̀ì̸̥̑c̸̪̤̐́k̵̳̊̐ͅe̶̤͠ņ̷̋̕.̶̛͈̰

"I'm coming inside, okay?" He says, pushing the door open.

"..."

He looks down at the ground, the box on the floor with the pictures scattered across the bathroom floor.

Why isn't he saying anything!?

"Y/n, I- I can explain..." I wait, but he doesn't say anything.

"Kuroo what is this?! Why were you stalking me!? These date back to our second year of high school before you even became my neighbor!" I cry, looking at him, feeling myself drown in anger and nervousness.

"I'm sorry Y/n."
...
"I just, really love you."
....
"Kuroo that's not love! You were stalking me! Even before I met you! You murdered Alex! You kidnapped me!" I shout trying I run out.

I don't make it far, Kuroo grabbing my hands and pulling me into him.

"Kuroo let me go!" I shout trying to pull myself away from him.

He doesn't, instead heading for a box pushing me down with his own larger frame. Reaching for the box, he pulls out a rope.

"...! Kuroo! No! You can't do this to me!" I thrash around, trying to get out from under him.

...
"I'm sorry! I have to! You won't calm down any time soon! How was I supposed to control myself when there was no one there to tell me what was right and what was wrong!?" He shouts, tying me up again.

"Kuroo stop it plea-" I begin, except he grabs my jaw, shoving part of one of his shirts in my mouth to keep me from talking.

....

"It's okay! You just need a bit of time! You'll understand this when you see it through my eyes!"
....

🥀

No! I don't want to understand this!
...
I want to go home... but my parents probably won't even be there...

I cry, softly to myself resting my head down onto my knees.

Why were you doing this Kuroo?
🥀