#25- "Investing the Disappearance of Y/n L/n and Kuroo Tetsurou"

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!

Pulling up into the L/n's residence, the two men step out of the police car.
"Is anyone here?" Questions the detective, after having the officer push the door open.

"Yes! Hello officer, I was the one to have called for you guys, my name's Mary, Y/n's mother." Steps a woman, around 31 years of age, coming out to greet the young men.

Next to her, is a man around the same age, "Hello officer, I'm Ryan, Y/n's father."

"Hello, do you guys mind answering a few questions?" Asked the detective looking at them both. Y/n's Mother breaking down to tears.

"I don't think we'd be much of help but we can try," Mr. L/n responds, creasing Mrs. L/n's shoulders.

"It's fine, anything may be of help, the officer and I will take an inspection of the home and question the neighbors next."

"Thank you," taking a seat across from the detective, both parents began to answer as much as they knew.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"I'm sorry officer Richard, we really wish we knew but we don't, we work all day on the weekdays, only coming home on the weekends."

"Yes detective Mark, my wife and I only see her on weekends. There weren't any strange habits, she just seemed a bit paranoid when we saw her."

"Okay, thank you very much for your help, could you please show us your daughter's room?"

"Yes, right this way," they all get up, heading to the missing victims room.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"I don't see anything out of place..."

"There's no signs of struggle either."

The officer then sighs, turning to the detective, then the parents, "Do you guys by any chance have any cameras?"

"No, sir."

'Great now what' both the officer and detective think.

"Is there anything out of place you recognize?"

"Yes actually, we just got here recently, but when I went outside, the neighbor's kid school work was outside, beside my daughter's school work. I also noticed that the pool was empty." Mr. L/n answered.

"Could you leads us to your backyard sir?"

"Yes, please follow me." They begin walking to the door leading outside, upon stepping outside they inspect the school papers.
...
"Ryan, you said you found it strange that the pool was empty, and it smells really strong of bleach."

"Yes, detective, we don't really drain the pool, it wastes water, we normally just lay a cover over it. It smells as if the pool was covered in bleach."

....

"Alright thank you, anything else before we look into the neighbor's?" The officer asked.

"... Actually officer you see that truck infornt of our driveway? That truck belongs to Y/n's cousin, Alex. We haven't seen him in a long time, and didn't spot him inside either once we got here." Mrs. L/n responds looking over at the officer with teary eyes.

...

(Between the officer and detective)

"Great how are we supposed to solve this if the victim's parents don't really know their own daughter."

"I don't know... they don't own any cameras. And when you drove through the streets I realized how there aren't many people occupying this area. There weren't any cameras I could see either." 

"Richard, let's just question the neighbor's if they saw anything before we head back to the station."

"Okay, detective Mark."
...
Upon walking closer to the neighbor's house, there weren't any cars parked.
"That's strange don't you think?"
...
"Richard! Look at the door, it seems as someone kicked at the knob. The window is also shatter, like someone tried breaking in from outside."

Looking closer they agreed to open up a case.
"Officer Richard, let's take a look inside," Mark says carefully pushing the door open.

They see vases, picture frames, and other things shattered and laying scattered on the ground.

"Let's call the ones residing in this home down for questioning."

"Alright looking at this it seems like a kidnapping and some sort of break in. Let's call the investors down and head back to the station." They say heading back to the cop car, commeting to the L/n's that they be kept updated.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Good evening everyone, we apologize for interrupting your current program. We're here to report the disappearance of two teenagers: Kuroo Tetsurou and Y/n L/n. If you know these two or have any information about them, please call authorities and let them know, thank you."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

PUBLISHED 6/24/2022
Hope you enjoyed, updates might be slower, for some reason wattpad doesn't really post any comments I leave on other people's profiles, or doesn't keep a published part.
It also says some part was 'modified from another device which doesn't really make sense, so I plan of logging out for a few days.