#30- Making Our Move

Ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ, ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ, ⓐⓝⓓ ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣ!
Akaashi's P.O.V

"Bokuto, I want you to listen closely to me, okay?" I whisper to him, taking another look to see if you were fine.

You don't seem to have any visible injuries and anything suggesting you're hurt...
You have been tied up though, we'll have to untie you so it's easier for all of us to make a run for it, I thinks.

Bokuto nods, waiting for me to continue talking.
...

"Bokuto, I know Kuroo's our friend, but right now, I need you to think of all the bad things he's done. Think about Y/n, she's scared, you can see her crying, she's trembling, okay?"

Bokuto seems hesitant, nodding his head yes.
...

'Just a little push'

"Listen Bokuto, he kidnapped the Y/n, stalked her, took pictures of her with her knowing, followed her home, and who knows what he might have done to her or her cousin Alex, are to you following along here?" I say.

"Yes," sighing he looks away.

"We have to rescue her, what if he tries hurting her? Or even worst what if he tries forcing himself onto her?" Bokuto's eyes widen, looking over at me.

...
'I think he gets the full picture now'
...

"But how can we save her, Akaashi?"

"Listen Bokuto, we're going to have to come up with a plan, we'll need a distraction to get Kuroo distracted, you'll get his attention, and I'll knock him out, then I'll run back inside and untie the girl. You stay outside with Kuroo incase he wakes up. Once Y/n and I come back outside, we'll all make a run for it okay?
...
Bokuto don't let your guard down while he's knocked out either, right now, this isn't the Kuroo we used to know. He isn't thinking right."
I whisper to Bokuto.

Bokuto remains silent, he just nods his head.

"I don't think he has any weapons on him, but I'll make sure to knock him out if I see him reach for anything okay?" Bokuto agrees.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Going over the plan, Bokuto starts walking over to the woods again, I crouch down beside the wall with a large branch we found.

Waiting for Bokuto to do his part, I look back inside to see Kuroo sit down across from you.
...

"Bokuto, you'll be the one to distract Kuroo, if he sees me first he'll assume your with me, hopefully if he only sees you, it'll catch him off guard.
I want you to sneak back into the woods, and act like you just spotted the building.
You'll then start shouting Kuroo's name, but act like you don't know he has the girl in there with him, okay?
Once he's distracted by you, I'll sneak up from behind him and knock him out with this branch. Okay?" I question him, making sure he gets the plan.

"..."

"Bokuto? Do you get it?"

"We won't hurt him. Will we Akaashi?"