The Summer Deal [ONGOING]

Not me shamelessly plugging my new story again.

The Summer Deal - a sweet, romantic-comedy story with a lot of  🌶🌶🌶

Sarah Grant hates vacations. For years she has put her career above everything else in her life, so when it finally starts taking a toll on her, she is shipped off to a city full of sandy beaches, hot surfers, and refreshing cocktails. And to make matters worse, she agrees to perform some bizarre tasks planned by her best friend to make her time off work more exciting and memorable.

Things seem to get a little interesting when Noah Jordan - a guest at the hotel they are staying in, catches Sarah doing something wild. In exchange for not exposing her naughty little secret, Noah finds out they have a mutual problem and he jumps at the opportunity of helping her out of it. Sarah is not too keen on their agreement, but when she finally notices the warning symptoms of the love virus between them, it's already too late. The reality of their lives hits home, and she cannot help but ask herself - how far are they both willing to fight for what they thought was just a summer fling?

_____________

First two chapters are already out! Do check out my fourth story!