CHAPTER 38: Nightmare

Hmmm...this is the most peaceful place I've ever been. I see children running around the ground, their parents watching them from afar. I continue walking and reach to the bridge and that's when I saw it. A bouquet of lilies and chocolates, on a man's hand. A big smile appears on my face and I run towards Rick and give him a hug from back. The man turns around and gives me disgusting smile. "You have some servings to do, my waitress."

"AHHHHHH!!" I scream and jolt up from the bed.

I feel a sharp pain in my head as I try to look around my surroundings.

Where am I ? The door bursts open I see a silhouette of a man with shining blue eyes looking at me with concern. The room is still dark so I can't really make out who it is but I have a good guess.

The man cups my cheeks and looks straight into my eyes. "Liza are you okay? What happened? Why were you screaming? Did you get a nightmare?"

I try to speak but I feel like my throat has dried up. "W...wa... Wat..."

"Do you need water? Here." He passes me the glass which was right beside me and I chug it.

"Thank you." My voice is barely a whisper.

"You better take rest, no need to thank me. We'll talk tomorrow morning." He arranged the pillows behind me and help me lie back. The man gets up from the bed and was about to walk away.

"Eric?"

He turns around and looks at me with glossy eyes. What happened to him?

"Yes? Miss Green?" I couldn't help but crack a smile at his remark.

"Good night." And I fell into deep slumber.

Author's note:

This has to be the shortest chapter ever.

An important notice...

TGSNM is NOT ON HOLD but will now have very irregular and slow updates.