CHAPTER 39: Asshole

I groan as I feel sunlight on my face and pull the covers.

These are some very fluffy covers.....

It feels weird, I could feel that sun is already out but my alarm has not gone off. If this is another prank of Ari, I'll make sure that she doesn't see tomorrow. I try to grab my alarm but I can't find it.

She must have hid it this time. She's dead!

I take a deep breath and the sheets have the scent of peaches? My eyes shot open. I threw the covers off my face and tilt my head in confusion when I see blue ceiling on the wall instead of my yellow one.

I sit up straight and look at my surroundings. I feel a small pain at the back of my head so I touch it.

Bandage? When did this

Memories of last night hit me like an iceberg. Meeting– Jason– That creepy man– Eric. My eyes widen as I realize that I'm not in my apartment. I look around the room and find that nobody is here.

The room has a very impressive interior design. Walls of this room are having a combination of grey and blue colour. There is a huge portrait hanging in front of me. I see four doors, one of them has to be the bathroom and other is the main door. I look at the nightstand and see that there is an empty glass of water and some medicines. There are some photo frames hanging on the wall but they are too small that I can't see it from the bed. I push the covers aside and get up from the bed. I slightly groan in pain as my knees hurt a bit. I look down at myself and...

Oh God! Not again?!

I'm wearing a huge white shirt which only covers my butt.

Who the fuck changed me? I try to take deep breaths and control my anger.

All in a good time, Beth. In a good time.

I walk towards to frames which are hanging on the wall and eyes pop out.

Oh my gosh! He looks so cute. These are the photos of Eric in his early and late teenage years. He had glasses?! That's too adorable. In all the photos he is always holding a book. He didn't even leave his book for prom! Then I see the photo of him with those idiots and Candice. His glasses are gone and there's a big smile plastered on his face.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the photo of Eric holding a newborn baby. The baby has to be Melanie. The emotion in this photo is captured so well that I think I can actually feel how he felt when he held her for the first time. His eyes are soft and glossy as he carefully holds his baby sister.

I wonder how will he react when he holds his own daughter? Man that would be a great sight to see....

Elizabeth stop! You won't be there to see his reaction. Stop thinking too much.

I turn around as I hear a door open and a woman around her mid fifties enters holding some cleaning equipment. She looks at me in shock and smiles sweetly, showing her small wrinkles.

"Good morning dear. How are you feeling? Do you feel any pain?" Her voice holds a motherly tone. She has black hair which are growing some grey one's.

"H–Hi. I'm feeling much better. Thank you for asking Ma'am." I give her a pleasant smile.

"Oh pish posh. Call me Lydia Miss Green." She waves off her hand.

"Only if you call me Liza."

"Master's in the kitchen. Do you want me to call him?" She asks me.

Master? Eric?

I shake my head. "Oh! N–No. It's fine. I'll go myself." She nods her head in agreement.