CHAPTER 24: Twisters

My jaw dropped when we boarded the plane. "Oh my God! This is not a plane. It's a freaking luxurious apartment! Am I in the right plane?"

Mr King chuckles. "Welcome to the private jet of Samuels.co, Miss Green."

This plane has everything.
Kitchen, check. Three bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms, check. Game room, check. A bar, check.

I can live my whole life in this plane.

Mr King takes a seat and gestures me to do the same. It's still quite early in the morning and I was feeling sleepy, but now I'm not.

"It's gonna take six hours to reach California, right?"

"Yes. If you would like to sleep, you can take the bedroom on your left." Mr King opens his laptop and starts working.

Work...Work...and Work...

"You are seriously working in four in the morning?" I give him a weird look.

He shrugs. "Well, I'm not sleepy so why not work?" I roll my eyes at him.

"Can you do anything besides working?"

He shuts his laptop, folds his hands. "What do you suggest to do?"

"I know what to do." I give him a smirk.

****

"I can't feel my legs." Mr King grumbles as he tries to place his hand on the number.

"Oh shut up and try to move a bit." I grit my teeth.

"This was a very bad idea. I want to quit." Mr King pouts.

"We still have few more hours to reach and I wanted to play this game."

Mr King finally moves his hand and blocks my movement.

We are playing twisters. After Mr King asked me what to do, I told him to try out every game he has in the game room. We played video games, which he won all of them and then I saw the box of twisters lying in the corner.

He refused, I gave him my puppy dog eyes and he surrendered. Period.

I look at our position now and realize that he has blocked all my movements and he is hovering over me. A blush comes over my face.

His face is way too close to mine.

There goes my stomach giving butterflies again.....

After that little incident on the elevator, I tried my best to avoid him for the rest of the day and I guess he also realized what I was doing but didn't said anything. But now I'm trapped...again.

"I guess I lost again." I laugh nervously avoiding his eyes. My voice is barely a whisper.

"I'm starting to like this game. I don't want to quit now." His breath is fanning on my face and I shiver.

"Oh. I want to play some other game now." I try to change the topic.

He leans down to my forehead and starts placing light kisses on it. I close my eyes as the electricity starts shooting down to my spine.

He slowly ventures down to my eyes, my nose and my cheeks. I tightly grip to the twisters mat. I think I'm gonna tear it...

He continues giving small kisses to my face but leaves my lips and went down to my neck. My eyes shot open.

"M–Mr K–King, what–what are you doing?" My heart starts beating rapidly as he gives a long kiss on my neck.

"Shhhh...." He places his finger on my lips.

He then reaches to my ear. "I thought I made it very clear to call me Eric. But I guess I was wrong." He bites my earlobe and my knees go weak.

"S–So–Sorry Eric." I think I just lost my capability to think.

"Will this mistake happen again, Elizabeth?" He stops biting my earlobe and starts kissing my neck again.

I shook my head no since I've lost my speech. Suddenly I felt something sharp on my neck and I give out a sound which was very foreign to me.

Eric whispers huskily, "I want words Liza, words."

"No, Eric." I have no idea what's going on. How did a simple game of twisters turn into something like this?

"Good." He stops kissing my neck and cups my face with his one hand and holds my waist with his other.

"So pretty." He plays with my lips using his thumbs and looks into my eyes.

Then his gaze drops down to my lips and leans down to capture them.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. This is your Captain speaking. I would like to request you to fasten your seatbelts as we might suffer from some turbulence." The speaker buzzes off.

Eric groans loudly. He gets up and helps me get up from the mat.

We walk back to our seats in silence and fasten our seatbelts.

I look out of the window.

I think I have to take some serious consideration about Ari's question...

Soon sleep overcomes me.