CHAPTER 15: GET OUT!!

"Good evening, Elizabeth."

I look at the mirror in front of me and see that Mr King is casually sitting at the edge of my bed behind me.

"AHHHHHH!!" I start screaming and grab the nearest object in front of me, my brush. I turn around and throw my brush at him. He easily dodges it.

I continue screaming and start grabbing other things to throw at him but he dodges them all.

"What the hell?! Elizabeth, what's wrong with you?" What's wrong with me? Everything's wrong with him.

Suddenly the door flies open and Arianna runs in. "Beth? Beth?! Are you all right? What happened?"

She peeks down at my bodyand averts her gaze. "Umm... I think you should get dressed. We have company."

I look down at myself and realization soon dawns over me. I start screaming again and cover my almost naked body with the towel I dropped. I blush due too much embarrassment.

Thank God! Luckily I was wearing my black bra and panties.

Thank God?! This guy was not supposed to be in my room! Heck, he was not even supposed to be here!

I look at Mr King and see that his eyes have gone a little dark and he swallowed audibly.

Arianna turns around and sees Mr King sitting on my bed. She widens her eyes.

"Oh my..." She exclaims covering her mouth with her hand. "Ehhh... Eric h–how about wai–waiting in th—" Ari stammers.

"GET OUT!" I snapped. They both look at me again and I try to cover my body.

I grab my blusher which was near me and throw it at him. He dodges it again.

"I said GET OUT OF HERE!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

They both scurry out of my room and close the door. Moments later I hear Arianna laughing.

I drop down on the floor and look at the mess I created.

I cover my face with my hands.

Oh my God! That was so embarrassing!

****

I get out of my room almost an hour later.

I walk to the kitchen and see that Ari is busy eating her snacks. I look around to find Mr King but he's not there.

Phew!

Ari looks up at me and smirks at me.

"So..."

"What?" I ask her annoyingly.

"You and Eric huh?"

"What? What do you mean?" I ask her getting confused.

She stares at me for some time and sighs. "So you don't remember?"

Okay...time to panic. "Ari? Did something happened last night? Why was Mr King here? How come you're calling him by his name? Did he actually leave? Did he said something to you? Oh my God! Ari? What crazy stuff did I do last night?"

She gets up from her chair and holds my shoulders with both her hands. "Relax. Nothing crazy happened—" I sighed in relief. "—but something serious happened." My ears perked up.

"What? What happened? I didn't hit the bartender again, did I?"

A short laugh escapes from her.  "No darling, that was a one time thing."

I frowned. "Then what happened?"

"Well, for starters you are never having those shots again. You started talking nonsense about your lover boy. Then we saw Eric and his friends going to the VIP section. Minutes later you got drunk and one of Eric's friend came here to talk to us. Mark and I went to a corner to talk more and I left you with Kathy." She pauses to take a breath.

I nod my head in understanding. I do remember that part.

"I don't what happened to you later. You left Kathy at the counter, came to Mark and demanded Mr King's whereabouts. When I asked why, you said that you just wanted to inform him that you are taking a leave. I tried to stop you but you were already walking to the VIP lounge."

"What happened at the VIP area?" I asked her.

"That, my dear Elizabeth, is another story for Eric to tell." She smiles very sweetly at me.

I groaned. "So you don't know what happened later?" I ask her.

"I do. But I can't tell you. Eric made me swear to my precious Netflix." She innocently pouts at me.

"Why was he here?"

"To talk to you. He said that you weren't picking up his calls so he came by."

I nod my head in understanding.

"I feel bad for him. Poor man, he went into shock after we came out of your room. He wasn't even able to speak, so he left." Ari chuckles.

"That was not funny!" I hit her arm and she winces in pain.

"Why are you calling him Eric?" I couldn't help but ask her.

"Because he told me to. He said no formalities are needed between us."

I scoff. Formalities...my ass.

"So what did you do when I was gone to the VIP area?"

She blushes. I knew it!

"You got laid, didn't you?" I wiggled my eyebrows. She turns into a tomato.

"Yeah I did. I spent the entire morning with Mark. You know he's so goo—"

"TMI! TMI!" I cover my ears with both my hands to avoid hearing her uncensored details.

She bursts out laughing.

"How long are you gonna act like this? Someday you are also gonna experience this pleasure." She taps my nose.

I scoffed. "You wish. I'm keeping it for marriage."

She rolls her eyes on me.

"And I'm not gonna give you the details of that." I smirk.

"Not fair!" She whines like a child.

A peaceful silence engulfs us. That was until we hear my stomach rumble in hunger. Moments later we both burst out laughing.

"Let me get you something to eat." She walks to the refrigerator and takes out frozen nuggets.

Suddenly I remembered about Kathy. "Hey Ari, when did Kathy leave?"

"She met a guy wearing grey suit who was flirting with her and she easily succumbed to that man's charms, so she left with him. If you know what I mean..." She wiggles her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. She gives me plate full of nuggets and sits in front of me.

We continue talking about random things when I realize something.

"Hey Ari, do you know who dropped me home?"

She nods. "Probably Eric."

Oh. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Did you say that you came later in the afternoon?"

"Yeah. I did."

"Then who changed my clothes?"

"Probably Eric."

And I choked on my nugget.