𝟐• 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭👩‍🎓

Hey it's me again!👋

How are you all doing? I hope you liked chapter one, because chapter two is here already!💃

I'm gonna be updating Monday Wednesday and Sundays. I hope that's convenient with you???🧐

Now sit back and enjoy this chapter 😌

Simi.

The bell rang for first period and immediately everybody settled down, well not really as some people were still gisting with their friends. I didn't know what we were having first period so I asked Alice.

"What are we having now?"

"I don't know oo, I don't know who send them to change our times table haba" she complained"it is the former times table me am following "

"Abeg what are we having now?" I shouted to the class.

"English, the times table has been changed " Efe, the class captain replied. Alice looked worried, I knew she didn't bring her note because on the former time table, we didn't have English on Monday and Miss Ursula was very evil and demonic.

"Relax, maybe she no go come class sef" I said, trying to calm her down.

Mrs Ruth came in and everybody stood up to greet her
She is our class teacher and very nice.

"How are you doing today my lovely Ss3 students?" She asked sweetly.

"Fine ma!"

"I don't want to waste anymore time. I want to introduce someone to you. Class, I want you to meet your new classmate, Katherine Brown. She's a Nigerian girl but has been living in Britain since her birth"

The Katherine came out from behind Mrs Ruth. She was tall and pretty, I mean very pretty. Mumblings arose from the class and I knew some boys have already planned to toast her.

"Hi! I'm Katherine but you can call me Kathy for short. I'm seventeen and I hope we'll all be friends!" She said, she had a British accent that rang on every word.

"Do you have a brother?" Success asked from the back. We all smiled at the question.

"Uh yeah, but he's in England" Kathy replied.

"Tell him to come here na" she said again. We all laughed.

"Don't mind Success Kathy. Now where will you sit?" Mrs Ruth asked as she scanned the class.

"Aunty let her sit with me!" Charles shouted.

"No, you are a trouble maker. Okay let's do it this way, Kathy, where do you want to sit?"

"I'd like to sit with the boy at the back, the one with dark, curly hair" My smile dropped when I realized who she wanted to sit with

Nana! Of all human souls!

"Okay, be good everybody" Mrs Ruth said and left. I went to Kathy and smiled.

"Hi!" I said.

"Hi!" She replied, smiling.

"My name is Similola and I'm in Arts department"

"Nice to meet you Simi" she said and shook my hand.

"I'm Alice, Simi's best friend and also in Arts department"

"Nice to meet you too, I hope we will be friends"

"I hope so too. Are you sure you want to sit with this boy?" Some people snickered, Alice poked me on the head.

"Yeah, is anything wrong with him?" She asked.

"Don't mind her, she's just jealous you're sitting with me" Nana said to her and smiled. I was pissed, so he has the nerve to insult me abi? Okay na.

"Abeg oo, are you okay or are you just being stupid this morning? Why will I ever want to sit with you?" I retorted and hissed. The class was hyped now and restless.

"Whaaaatttt!" Daniel exclaimed dramatically, "oya Nana fire your own back"

"Normally I don't reply fools but for you I'll make an exception. Shut your mouth and use it for something useful"

"Heeeeei!!!" Everybody shouted and looked at me "Simi kill am! He called you a fool!" Success shouted.

"Well in my case, it's still better cause I can still get wise. As for you, I'm afraid it's bad because mental problem doesn't have a cure. Pity" I replied sarcastically.

Shouts of 'chisos!' and 'oh no' s filled the air as they waited for Nana's comeback. He chuckled and shook his head.

"You better watch your mouth, I don't know if you understand half of what you are saying"

"I do know what am saying Idiot"

"Fool"

"Asshole"

"Modafucker"

"Bas-"

"What is going on here? Oya all of you stand up now!"

_________

😂😂😂😂

The fight was getting interesting until 'someone' came to ruin it.

The way Simi and Nana fights cracks me up pretty badly🤣😅

I hope you enjoyed this chapter cuz I did 😌🍹.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share, honestly, I'll appreciate it 🥺

Love you!😍♥️🌹