𝟏𝟐• 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬🚢

Good evening Brethren 😌

How are you all doing?

Lemme not talk too much...I hope you'll enjoy this update

Let's sip milk😌🥛

Dedicated to @Michsokool

Simi.

Test week was here.

I did well in all my tests except maths, honestly I hate that subject. Who created maths? The person does not deserve heaven.

I mean, it's not like it going to make you rich in life or something. It's just designed to frustrate the good children in this life.

After writing the last paper, everybody relaxed and started playing or gisting with gusto. Some even went as far as composing songs or twerking in class.

As we were relaxing, Kathy came to the front of the class with a big grin on her face.

"Uh hello guys!" She greeted.

"Hello oo! Baby what's up? Beauty of the angels yooo!"

Ss3..

We can never change.

"I have a announcement to make."

"Go on! Let us see your close up teeth jare!"

"There is a boy I really really like in this class and I don't know if he likes me too. So I'm here out in public to confess my affection"

"Awww...who is the guy? Is it me baby?"

"The boy is Nana."

"Nana? Asif I know! I knew it! But is Nana not for Simi? Shhh! Don't let her hear you say that!"

"So Nana, I want to use this medium to confess my feelings. I really like you. I mean I really really like you. You are so sweet, handsome, intelligent, caring and everything I wish for in my dream boy"

"Awww....see love oo! Love na your mate!"

"Please can you be my boyfriend?" She asked.

"Heiiii....the Nathy ship don Arise oo! Look at the love! Aww"

Nana came out with a flustered look on his face. He took Kathy's hand and smiled at her.

"Yeah sweetie, I will."

The class went mad

"Ohmigosh!!! See me oo!!! God when?! I'm crying tears of joy! Don't stain my shirt with your tears joor! Nathy ship we hail una oo! God seriously when? you guys should kiss now!"

Nana then held Kathy on her waist and drew her closer to him. Kathy looked like she was going to faint.

Then he kissed her.

Lips, saliva and all..

Eewww

The class started drumming and singing and I guess you know the ringleaders, Daniel and Israel... don't forget Success

"Carry me dey go! Baba carry me dey go my boyfriend arms!"

"Sing it Brethren!"

"Carry me dey go! Baba carry me dey go my girlfriend arms!"

"What is going on here?" Mrs Ruth said as she came inside the class. Immediately we all became silent like silence itself.

"Ma, we were thanking God on our success" Daniel said.

"Success on what?"

"Our tests ma"

"And that is why you decided to throw the school into a pandemonium?"

"Sorry ma"

"Anyways, I'm sure you have gotten your sports time table?"

"Yes ma"

"Good. Your sports training starts next week. So get yourselves ready. The Interhouse sports date will be posted soon. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma"

She turned to leave the class and then came back.

"And also, don't make noise. You guys are mature enough t take care of yourselves "

"We are ma"

"Good" then she left the class. After five seconds, they started singing again. Nana was in Kathy's seat with Kathy on his lap.

I just bent my head over the desk and slept off.

____

Sooo???

What do ya think?

Great right?

Slam this chap with your comments okay? Lemme hear what you think.

Also...

Bye😗