𝟓𝟎- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 '𝐋' 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝

Yesss! Another update from your favourite author🌚 please y'all should comment oo!!

Please🥺🤝🏻

Ps this chapter is short.

Simi.

After eating and watching movies, the guys helped us clean the house and the kitchen and one by one, they all started to take their leave.

Jidenna and Success went together. I was suspecting those two, I have been seeing both of them together these times.

Israel, Daniel, Efe and Charles left as well but not without casting embarrassing but funny comments my way. Honestly I still think those guys need deliverance.

Alice and Dami left together after a whole load of hugging and low-key dirty comments about me and Nana.

Last was him.

The one that took my first kiss.

"Aren't you going home?" I asked him. It was almost seven pm and I knew Nana's mum and dad took no nonsense.

Instead of replying, he stood up and hugged me tightly to himself. I hugged him back too, with my stomach and skin on fire as the events of earlier crossed through my mind.

"I like you" he said softly, looking into my eyes. I bit my lip and tried hard to maintain eye contact.

"I like you too" I replied. His gaze drifted to my lips and my heart jumped. I wanted him to kiss me again like he did before.

"What is going on here?"

We jumped away from each other. It was Funmi. I blushed and tried to pretend we were doing nothing wrong.

"Hi sister Funmi. Welcome, please help me let your sister know how my heart beats for her okay? I'll be off now"  Nana said and smiled. Funmi looked shocked and looked from me to him. He palmed my cheeks and pecked my forehead.

"Bye Diana" he whispered and left the house, leaving only I and Funmi.

"Okay you know you owe me gist right? First of all, what is going on between you and Nana? I thought you hated each other? Secondly, did he just call you Diana? Thirdly when did you guys started pecking?" She rambled.

"Calm down sister mi. I will tell you everything from the beginning to where we kissed-"

"YOU KISSED?! WHEN? HOW? WHY?!" She shouted.

"Calm down joor. Or else I'll not tell you gist. We kissed today, I cannot tell you how we kissed because it's private" I said and giggled like a small girl when I remembered it.

"Ah Modaran, they've carried my sister and run. They don catch your mumu button" She exclaimed dramatically.

"Why did you kiss ?"

"We kissed because we like each other."

"Na wa oo..my small sister has turned to Olosho. Shebi I said it that time that you guys will fall for each other yet you thought I was speaking nonsense" she replied.

"I didn't even plan it" I murmured.

"No one plans for love my dear,.it just happens"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

When I got to school the next week, I saw almost everyone in school already. I was surprised because we Ss3 were given the privilege of coming anytime we wanted and we weren't having any paper.

Why did they come early?

"She's here!" Success screamed. Everyone whipped out their phones and started snapping. I was just standing there staring like ode.