𝟏𝟑• 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫😣

Remember that double update I promised? Well..here's the second one..

Enjoyyy

Also..

Let's sip coke 🥤

Simi.

Test week had come and gone and everyone felt relief and a bit of anxiety. Relief because of being free from daily tests both oral and written and anxiety because of our marks. In Ss3, tests written are marked and the scores are added to WAEC.

A week after test week, after Nana and Kathy started dating, we were in the class waiting, and then Mrs Ruth came in with a grave expression on her face. Everybody kept calm immediately, the results for our tests were here.

"Good day class"

"Good day ma"

"The result for your first test is here. As you all know, I'm going to announce it to the whole class. I'll be calling those that did extraordinarily well"

"Damilola Joshua, you scored eighty nine percent. Well done. Keep up the good work"

"Success, even with your talk talk, you scored eighty percent. Good job."

"Am blushing!

"Abeg shatap"

"Katherine...wow I'm impressed, even though you are a new student, you had a very wonderful score. Congratulations, you scored seventy eight percent"

"Israel, you had eighty two, keep it up."

"Daniel you really impressed me. Eighty four percent, well done."

"Charles..you had seventy...you did well..."

"Majiri you had seventy nine percent...wonderful dear. Good job"

"Nana...I was really shocked at your score"

Haq, baba did rubbish

"You scored ninety five percent!"

Ninety...

Ninety five??

Nana?

Him?

"Simi, you scored eighty five percent. I love your score but not your maths"

Oh no.

"You did extremely well in all your subjects except Maths. What went wrong?"

"Sorry ma" I mumbled.

"Anyways, I've come to the perfect solution. Nana is going to coach you"

Whatttttttt?

"No!" We both shouted at the same time.

"Ma with all due respect, I can't coach Simi!"

"Ma, I can't be coached by Nana! He doesn't know maths!"

"Who told you? Nana is a wizkid in maths. He had a total score of hundred percent! If anyone is to coach you in maths, it's Nana"

"But ma-"

"No buts, do that or you regret it. Got it?"

"Yes ma"

"Good. Have a nice day guys!" She said and left the class. Nana turned and glared at me.

"You-"

"Ehn ehn! Save it! I'm not in the mood."

"Sorry bae. There's a bright side to everything " Kathy consoled him.

"Nah, there's no bright side to this one" he replied.

"Simi why didn't you do well in maths? If you have, none of you will suffer this!" She accused

Which one is this one now?

"I tried okay? It wasn't my fault"

"How can you say that? It is your fault! If you paid more attention to class than to Nana, you would have passed!"

"I don't -"

"I don't want to hear it. Come on Nana, let's go"

I just stared at her, unable to say a word. I was stung by the anger in her words. I tried to think it was just because of her loyalty to Nana, but the deep anger made me think otherwise.

____

So?

How is it?

MajiriOthuke18 😂, I hope you can let me sleep well now.

Ciao