𝟓• 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤😈

What's uppppp!

What's popping na?

I hope all of you haff been well. I pray you'll be, I mean why won't y'all be? 😌.

How's the book coming up🥺, I trust you'll like it😗

Chop kiss😘

Let's fly in🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️💨

Simi.

The next day, as I came to school, I felt some kind of bad feeling that I couldn't shrug off. One thing about me is that if I feel that way, then something bad was about to happen. But I don't know what's going to happen.

First, second and third period flew by and before we knew it, it was last period which was like free period for us Ss3 students.

As we were making noise and reading, Mrs Ruth came in looking very strict. That shut us up because she's a Jovial and ever smiling teacher, if she looked strict that meant wahala has burst.

"Everybody stand up now" she commanded, we stood up, exchanging confused glances at ourselves, wondering what we had done this time.

"Now, I am going to change all your seats to help you guys improve on your academics."

Ehn...

"As you all know, this is the final year, your exams are a do-or-die affair, you pass, you gain admission, you fail, you start over."

Yes, we know...

"So, I discovered that most of you are sitting with the wrong people. That is why I am going to change all your seating positions. Your new seatmate is going to be your reading partner and group mate in any group assignment you are given"

I looked at Alice and one word flashed in our eyes.

Wahala.

"If I call your name come out here so I can find a seat for you. Is that gotten?"

"Yes ma" we mumbled. I pray I'll be with Alice. I mean, we've been seatmates in like, forever.

"Daniel" she called. He looked longingly at his bestie, Israel who also looked at him with sadness.

"Go and sit with Melinda"

"Ehn?!" Melinda shouted. Daniel's face expression instantly changed and a devilish grin came over his face. I smiled with happiness..

Melinda go hear am...

"Alice!"

Alice came out, looking nervous and jittery.

"Go and sit with Damilola"

Her eyes brightened. I mean why wouldn't it. Damilola has been her crush for years but she couldn't talk to him because she was shy. Her eyes met mine and my expression told her I was okay with it.

"Kathy"

Kathy got up from beside Nana and came to the front of the class.

"Go and sit with Efe" her face expression instantly became sad.

"But...I like sitting with Nana" she said and pouted.

"I'm sorry Kathy but it's for your own good" Mrs Ruth replied.

Looking dejected, she picked up her bag and went to sit with Efe.

"Success sit with Israel"

I looked surprisedly at Mrs Ruth. That was a bad combination. Its like putting live wire and live wire together. They were both loud, talkative and noisy.

Mrs Ruth put everyone in what I supposed was their dream seat. I and Nana were left and I wondered who I would sit with.

Oh no, not what you're thinking...

"Similola" she called. I went to the front of the class and stood there, praying that she would put me in a good seat.

"Go and sit with Nana"

"Pardon?"

"I said sit with Nana"

"Ah aunty!" He shouted with his hands over his head.

My people out there, please tell me Mrs Ruth did not tell me to sit with Nana. Please tell me I have ear problem and need surgery...

Ahhh!!

Sit with Nana!

Devil wetin I do you bayi?

God what sin have I committed?

Is it because I stole brother Ayo's chin chin that time?

This is the work of the devil surely!

"Aunty don't put them together oo! They hate each other like shit!" Success shouted..

"Aunty yes, we don't like each other." I said

"Look, I don't want to hear any excuse. Go sit with Nana or else to the principal's office"

Ehn I'd rather die than chop cane from Mr Patrick again.

I sluggishly walked to the back and dropped my bag beside Nana who was glaring at me with hostility.

"Woh, save this ya eye oo. No look me like that" I grumbled.

"You better not disturb me this girl." He retorted.

"One minute never pass they don dey fight" Israel said and everyone laughed, except I and Nana.

"I swear this is the work of devil himself ehn" he muttered and opened his book to read

That, was one thing I would agree with him for.

******
🎶🎙️🎶Wahala dey, wahala dey, wahala dey for this placee🎙️🎙️🎶🎶

I pity Nana and Simi sha😌🤧

Is God that know how they'll be surviving sha.

Tell me what you think about this chapter...

And expect anoda update 😗

Bye bye oo💨