𝟏𝟏• 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞⛹️‍♀️

Good afternoon everyone...

How are you doing today?

Today is Monday, meaning there's gonna be am update today 😌

And yes..I know I promised double update..

Here we go, update one

Let's sip... anything sippable...

Simi.

"Everybody, the sports time table is out oo! And everyone has been grouped into their respective houses" Daniel shouted. Almost everyone scrambled out of their seats to see the time table and the houses they belonged to. Our bi-annual inter house sports was coming up so..

"Call it out naw!" Nana shouted back. Since that day I damaged him with insults, we haven't spoken to each other. He stepped on me while he was stretching his legs and he didn't apologize. Then I broke his pen 'accidentally' and we yelled at each other faces. So far, the morning has been great.

Sarcastically speaking.

"Okay guys, listen oo. If you hear your name, listen to your house properly you hear?" Israel said. Daniel was beside him, holding the class register.

"Success, my wife!"

"For where abeg?" Success replied comically, making us laugh.

"You are in blue house"

"Melinda, winch of this class!"

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse yourself, you are in red"

"Alice, our angel here, you are in green house!"

"Guy this thing is too slow na, call it fast fast" Damilola cut in.

"Ehn issokay, Mr I'm too fine" Israel retorted.

"Girls in blue house: Success, Danielle and Sofiat."

"What? Thank God oo, Danielle will run for us" some people said.

"Girls in green house: Alice, Nene and Titi"

"So what are these girls gonna do for us now? Tit can do high jump, glory be to God oo!"

"Girls in Red house: Kathy, Melinda and Dotun"

"Ahn ahn, why you kon put that winch for this house na? Ehn, Melinda ke?"

"Girls in Yellow house: Chinelo, Majiri and Simi "

"Ahh, the goddess of trouble herself, Simi will help us trouble other houses that day"

"Oya you guys should shut up, let me call the boys own" Daniel said.

"Blue house: Charles, Damilola and Kelvin"

"Thank God oo, Damilola is in our house? Glory!"

"Green house: Efe, Moses and Jared"

"Na turkey they kon put for our house? Chai, at least Efe and Jared is good"

"Red house: Israel, Somto and Divine"

"Yellow house: Daniel, Meme and Nana"

"Nana?! We don win be that naw..."

"Guys wait oo" Israel interrupted "Nana and Simi are in the same house"

What?

"What do you mean?" Nana asked, a scowl forming on his face

"Look na, Simi is in yellow house, Nana is in yellow house. You guys are live wires" he replied.

"And when two live wires are in the same house, the house will..."

"Blow!" The class shouted.

"How can I be in the same house with this demon? Who did this to me? God, who did I offend?!" Nana shouted. I glared at him.

"Please who are you calling a demon? It better not be me because if I slap your face ehn, that your bleached, yellow, oblong face will go black" I snarled.

"Come and try it. You know you are short, I'll just flick you away like paper"

"I'm not short! Is it because you are tall that's why you're oppressing me? Mtcheeww"

"And if I'm tall nko? Are you jealous?"

"Me? Sorry but I don't get jealous of people who are tall in height but not in sense" I retorted.

"Jesus!"

"May God help us"

"Well, at least I'm better. I still have a brain. All you have up there is empty skull..not even a tissue of brain"

"Eweeee!"

"Is too much na"

Kathy rushed to him and held his hand.

"Nana please, stop arguing with her. Just forget it. Sit down" she pleaded. He glared at me one last time and sat down. I wanted to slap the hell out of him, oh, how I hated this boy.

"Simi chill. Just chill, okay?" Alice said.

Oh I'll chill alright, when I was done roasting his brain!

____

That's update one guys.

Update one done

Update two, lessgo.