𝟓𝟐- 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬

Yes this is the last chapter of Seatmates!!! I'm seriously crying cause....my babies are going already 😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧

Simi.

As I stepped into the school building, I looked everywhere and smiled.

Finally, we were done.

Six years of secondary school done and dusted. I could still remember when I was admitted into this school as a Jss1 student like yesterday.

Now here I was, graduating out of it.

I went to the compound. Trust my classmates to still be outside when they were supposed to be seated in the hall, waiting for the valedictory to start like obedient students. But then, who said we were obedient?

"Simi!"

Almost all of my class girls came running towards me. They engulfed me in a warm hug and were all talking at the same time.

"Simi you are here!"

"Baby girl I missed you badly ehn!"

"You look beautiful!"

"Have you see the guys?!"

"Simi you should see ya boo!"

I replied the ones I could and took in how some of them were dressed. Alice was wearing a long, gold mermaid gown that made her really beautiful. Success was rocking suits and pants, but mannn did it make her curvaceous!

I felt the excitement of seeing Nanna build up in me. I wanted him to see me because I made extra effort to look glamorous. The off shoulder, red, sequined gown with the thigh length  slit I was wearing was the result of the battle I and Funmi had with our mum to buy for the ceremony.

"Sims your gown is amazing!" Alice chirped.

"Thank you! You look even better self, see ass. I'm crying" I replied with a grin. She eyed me playfully and hissed.

"You and your sweet mouth" she said.

"Come where are these boys nau? They are not girls yet they are taking time." Success complained.

"It's not like they are putting make up oo!" I shouted, making everyone laugh.

"Only God knows what-"

Alice didn't finish her statement before the loud voices of the guys were heard. I had to bite my lip and clench my first from running towards Nana.

The guys looked great in their tuxedos and pretty hairstyles. Boys like Jidenna, Israel and Charles plaited their hair all to the back. Daniel shaved his hair to a popular hairstyle. I searched for Nana and felt my jaw drop when I saw him.

Dude was dripping hotness!

He was dressed in a white turtle neck shirt and black tuxedo. His hair was shaved slightly at the sides but the curly part was as curly as ever. Bro even had earrings on, giving him a bad boyish kind of look.

I found myself and other girls, taken and not taken drooling.

His eyes met mine and the smile on his face disappeared. I bit my lower lip and hoped he liked what I was wearing. But the expression on his face told me otherwise.

Go and meet him!

I forced my legs to move as I walked to meet him.

"Hi" I greeted shyly.

"Hi" he greeted back.

"Look I know I don't look that good but I'm glad you do. You look wonderful"

He raised an eyebrow in confusion.