𝟏𝟓• 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭👤

Supp!

How una day naw?

So, so far, the story is coming up great and the reactions. Some comments cracked me up, infact all comments cracked me up.

Ghost readers, I see you👀

Let's sip Fanta🥤

Simi.

"See this mumu oo, will you stand up from that bed and goan wash plates!" I opened my eyes and saw Funmi standing above with me with a sly smirk on her lips.

Witch

"Can't you do it? Me I'm tired o!" I grumbled and turned to the other side.

"Don't let me kill you oo, where were you when I was slaving in school?"

"Because me I was enjoying my life here at home right?" I retorted.

"Stand up, oya. Seventeen year old girl and you are lazy like this, na waoo. When I was your age, I could carry four buckets of water because then there was no tap" she said dramatically.

"Ha Funmi, you were seventeen like two years ago. And there was tap then"

"Mummy!! Simi nor want to wash plate oo! She's lying down here" she shouted.

"Woh Funmi enter kitchen and wash plate yourself. You haven't done any work since you came back, is she your maid or what?" Mum retorted from downstairs. I gained happiness and comfort at seeing the frown on Funmi's face.

"Me I'll not wash it oo" she grumbled and left my room. I relaxed further in the bed and closed my eyes.

It wasn't up to five minutes before I saw her in the room.

What is wrong with this girl?

"What now?" I demanded in a curt tone.

"You better stand up, somebody is here to see you"she replied sassily.

"Who abeg? Woh me I'm tired oo, is it Alice?"

"Nope, I don't know the person but it's a girl" she replied and shrugged.

I sighed and stood up from the bed. I was wearing just a crop spaghetti top and very short shorts. I packed my hair into a bun and proceeded to go out if the room.

"Uh Simi, you want to go and meet the babe like this?"

"Na you dey meet am? Haba. Abeg free me" I hissed and left the room. I walked downstairs to the sitting room.

"Where is the-" I cut short when I saw the person. My mouth hung open and I forgot about everything that moment.

"Nana?"

Nana was the girl?

Oh Funmi, you will just die in my hand this night.

He turned to face me with a bored expression. He studied my face and then slid his eyes down my body.

"Simi, wow, you almost look fine without uniform" he said sarcastically.

"Fool, what are you doing here?" I snarled.

"Cool it babe, I know you're angry I and Kathy are dating but you don't have to take it out on me"

"I don't like you Nana. Now what are you doing in my house? How did you even know it?"

"I asked Alice to send me the address and duh, don't you know we have maths coaching?" He said and rolled his eyes.

Maths coaching?

"Which maths coaching?" I asked.

"Wow, not only foolish but forgetful? Gurl you gat problem oo, you nor remember Mrs Ruth asked me to coach you?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

Ohhh...

The maths test palaver...

"Well you didn't tell me it was today." I replied. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Sometimes I wonder how you live. Anyways, bring your maths textbook, your test result and a jotter, then come outside" he commanded. I went to the dining and took my school bag then met him back at the living room.

"The dining? That's where you keep your bag? Your bag dey chop?" He asked.

"Mtcheeww, better mind your business" I retorted and followed him outside.

"To be fair to you, you have pretty hot legs" he said behind me. I turned round and glared at him.

"Chill haq, I just gave you a compliment and you are looking at me like as if I cursed your ancestors " he said and rolled his eyes.

"I don't need your compliments, save them for Kathy" I retorted.

I set up two chairs and a table under the big mango tree in out compound and we both sat down.

"Okayy, let's start"

_______

Omor, how did that go?

I feel something, something strange but I don't know what it is.

Don't mind me sha, today is Saturday, so I have Saturday madness fever.🤧

I hope you vote, comment and share.

Byee.