𝟏𝟎• 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝟐😰

Sup my beautiful human beings...I hope y'all are doing great! 😃

Now I know I said I will update in Wednesday, but I didn't...and I'm sorry..I was engaged in serious therapy lessons and couldn't write at all...not even a draft..

To console you, I'll update two or three chapters on Monday.

Let's start...

And Majiri, Thanks for the slap...it woke me up..

Simi.

"Nana?!" I shouted. He looked suprised as well as he stared at me..

"Uh what is going on here?" Funmi asked..but none of us answered her so she kept quiet.

"Simi, a rude surprise to see you here. What do you want?" He asked in that stupid mocking tone.

So Nana is the son of my mum's client? Nana? He's the one I'm staring at now? He's the small oga?

Wonders..

"I came here to deliver a parcel to your mum" I retorted. The gateman looked at both of us, obviously sending the tension in the air, then he tactically retreated.

"And what is this parcel?" He asked . I was getting fustrated at his useless questions. The son was very hot, I was sweaty and sticky and I was thirsty. And this mumu boy could not even usher us in.

"It is-"

"Oh boy, abeg usher us in. I don't want this my perfect dark midnight skin to roast in this hot sun abeg" Funmi interrupted. He looked at her and then at me and sighed.

"Come in then" he said and opened the gate for us to enter inside. When we got in, I was awed, the compound was large and beautiful. It looked like a five star resort and the house looked like a castle.

Gardens of different types were all over. A huge swimming pool was in the middle...the house just looked...perfect.

A man who looked like dignity himself, dressed in a dapper suit was standing in front of the door

"Sir?" He said.

"Yes Mr Jacobs, this is my classmate and her sister" Nana replied. I was just looking at them like I was watching some American movie.

"Good afternoon sir" I greeted respectfully. He looked surprised for a moment but the expression disappeared the next second.

"Good afternoon Miss, I'm Mr Jacobs, the butler " he replied and opened the door. Immediately we entered, air conditioner greeted us. Instantly I felt relieved. The interior of the house was something else, now I understand why the boys in our class called him old money, his wealth surpassed wealth itself.

"Where is the parcel?" He asked. I brought it out and gave it to him. He opened it and examined it.

"Aboki why did you open it?"

"Just wanna see if there's bomb inside" he replied and I rolled my eyes

"Come what's your name again?" Funmi asked.

"Nana, and you are Soo much prettier than Simi"

Fool.

"Aww thank you. Wait..Nana you say? How come that name sounds familiar?"

"I'm her classmate and seatmate in school. I don't know if she has told you about me" he replied with a self satisfied smirk.

"Oh she has. She told me a lotta things" Funmi said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Hmm, like what?"

"Oh she has a crush on you. She's crazy about you and being her seatmate is the best thing in the world"

What?

"Ehn! I never said that, Funmi!" I shouted.

"I always knew you liked me. Unfortunately, I'm not into flat ugly girls" he said. By now, smoke was evaporating from my ears and nose.

"Shey you are mad? I don't like you! Why would I like a stupid, self obsessed, insultive and mannerless jerk like you?" I snarled.

"You better calm down Simi, I know your heart is beating wildly for me, but I'm not into you" he drawled. Funmi was on the couch eating popcorn and watching us with glee.

"Oya continue, continue the film, omo this African magic make sense" she said. I swallowed back insults and closed my eyes. I will not let Nana win me this time, not today. After counting from one to ten, I opened my eyes and smirked at him. Two can play his game.

I moved close to him, close enough for him to see I wasn't gonna let him win me this time.

"Oh really? Not into flat, ugly girls? Oh well, I'm not even into dumb, stupid boys that think they are pretty when they're not" I said softly.

"Jesus" Funmi whispered.

I gained satisfaction when the stupid smirk got wiped off from his face

"Come on Fums let's go home, I said sassily and looked at his face once again. Then I walked out with my shoulders high.

Simi- 1

Nana- 0

____

That's it ppl...

My hands are aching.

So what do you think? I liked it as Simi scattered Nana, I feel for the guy tho😂

Vote, share and comment

Ciao, till Monday 😌