𝟑𝟖- 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭

Ohmagard! I really wanna appreciate all of you're responses last time. It's so heart lifting to see y'all enjoy the book. I'm glad you love it ✨🥺

Please do me a favour: Vote, comment and share!! Let everyone know about this book! Don't keep it to yourself. Someone will have fun reading this!

Let's dive in.

Simi.

He was not going to seduce me....

He can't do that right?

Nana will not do that..

"Nnanna we are waiting for you oo!" Amir shouted, a smirk evident on his lips.

"And no other option. Not even the twenty thousand naira own" Dayo added.

"Seduce! Let me see if you are pure crushing material!" Empress shouted.

"Nana" I whispered. He sighed, got up and shrugged off his jacket.

Oh God....

I was so scared. I...He can't do this! My heart was already beating so fast I thought it would explode! All the butterflies began to swarm in my tummy and images of Nana kissing me appeared in my head.

"Simi" he said hoarsely and came closer to me. He looked so damn hot when I had a clear view of his face. His eyebrows were still dark and full but shaved slightly at the sides. His eyelashes were jet black and thick. His skin was the perfect tone sha...and his eyes...let's not even talk about his lips.

He didn't do anything, just stared at me. I could almost hear my heart beating. After some minutes, he straightened up and blinked.

"Sorry but I can't. I'll transfer the money." He said briskly. I bit my lip feeling a bit disappointed. I guess he still thought of me as a friend and for some silly reason, it hurt.

"Don't transfer any money. Let's just do something else." The quiet cello like voice of Zayne rang in the air.

"Omo...I'm coming. I want to go and dance. This 'Wondamo' song much not catch me sitting down here" Empress said and stood up, shaking her hips to the beat.

"You better take it easy before you break that small hip of yours. I don't even know what you are shaking sef. Nothing dey there" Dayo sneered, making everyone laugh. Of course he was joking because Empress was seriously endowed. She turned back and gave him the middle finger before leaving. Amir turned to Justice and smiled at her.

"Wanna dance?" He asked, stretching out his hands. She blushed and held it.

"Ehen na, she don't laugh at my horrible dancing skills oo" she said softly, laughing.

"Before nko, how will I laugh at you na?" He replied and kissed her on the cheeks.

"Zee you want a drink?" Dayo asked

"Yeah, I'm fucking exhausted already. The grinding made it worse" Zayne replied and received the cup of whatever wine Dayo gave him.

"Sorry babe" Rihanna replied sheepishly and left to God knows where.

I was bored already so I decided to go explore by using the toilet. Nana was busy using his phone so I tapped him.

"I want to go ease myself. I'm coming" I said and he hummed in response. I wondered what he was doing that took his attention like this.

None of your business...

I had no clue of where the toilet was but it would be an adventure to find it nonetheless. I pushed through the throng of half drunk, crazy dancing teenagers that were screaming on top of their voices at the music that was playing. The smell of alcohol was in the air and it made me to want to throw up.