𝟏𝟖• 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞🎽

Hello!!!

What's popping naw? How are y'all?🌚 I know you guys want to carry cane and flog me for lack of update but lemme just tell you the truth, I've been busyyy!😩

And now, my majestic self is about to grant y'all a beautiful update🌚 Abeg make una no vex iyeah?🤲😗 You know I love you guyz...

Let's dive in..

Simi.

"If you like yourself, because I'm not gonna drag anyone or be responsible for anyone's foolishness, go and collect your Interhouse sports wear oo!" Immediately everyone dropped their work and went to the administration block to test out their various wears.

When I got there, some were already trying out their wears. Alice was in the ladies room with other girls. The green sportswear looked nice on her. It was a mixture of Green and white. Green at the front, white at the sides with light green stripes.

"Alice this wear just brought out your shape, it's really cute" I said to her.

"Lemme alone joor, this one is not fine compared to the blue" she replied.

I rolled my eyes at her

"Whatever, I want to try out mine. Since I'm slim, I guess that won't be much trouble " I said, scanning the basket filled with yellow sports wear. I found one I think will size me and wore it.

"Simi that's gorge! Honestly it really brings out some curves! When did you even have curves?" Alice asked. I looked at myself in the mirror not so sure. The short was small, it barely covered the whole of my thighs and the shirt was too....slim?

"Did someone say Simi and curves? Cause I don't see how that thin babe can have- ohhhh Jesus!" Success yelped as she walked in.

"What? What's with the exclamations?" I questioned.

"I...I don't know what to say. You look stunning my dear. Very stunning and Alice's right. The wear really brings out your curves" she replied.

"I know right?" Alice chipped in.

"Anyways I saw the guy's. Theirs is hotter. Trousers like joggers. I saw Daniel when he tried his, he looked cute. Let's not even talk of boys like Nana sef" Success said.

"Is it that fine?" I asked with an eyebrow high.

"Yes naw, are you doubting me? Should I call Nana here?" She asked with a devilish smirk. I glared at her while Alice chuckled softly.

"Are you on crack? Why would you want to do that? Do I look like I need him?" I snapped.

"Chill babe, Success is just playing. Besides this is the ladies room, there's no way he can come here." Alice replied.

"But I don't see why y'all hate each other though. Nana is a sexy guy, a very sexy guy. He has looks, intelligence and riches. But yet you act like he has Ebola" Success said.

"If you want him so much go for him then. I no hold you" I replied.

"I would, but it won't work. For one thing, I think y'all have secret affection for each other. But let me not talk, so that they will not say I'm high on crack" she replied.

"Are you not high before?" Alice asked earning a slipper from Success. She threw it back and in seconds they were on the floor, wrestling with each other.

"Children! Stop this trash at once" I yelled. They stopped, eyed each other and hissed. Before you say Jack, we were all laughing like maniacs.

"Bitch" Alice laughed.

Kathy walked in, striding majestically with her nose in the air like some kind of princess. We kept silent as she tried on her uniform.

"Oh hi Sims! I see you've worn your uniform. I'm afraid it makes you look too thin don't you think?" She said with a sweet smile.

"No it doesn't. It's perfect on her" Success retorted. Kathy smirked.

"Oh well... you'll have no worries. It's not like the boys will be impressed or something. Have a nice day!" She said and skipped out. Alice hissed loudly and Success huffed.

"For one thing I hate that girl. She thinks she's high and mighty. See the way she insulted you Simi." Alice said.

"Why didn't you say your own back?" Success asked.

"I don't know. I found my tongue tied" I murmured.

"I'll be careful with that girl if I were you. There's something about her that's ..off" Success said.

Even with her talkativeness, Success was still extremely smart and wise sometimes, even observant. But without her telling me, I knew I should stay away from Katherine. The girl was just....off.

"Let's go home and prepare for tomorrow" Alice muttered.

*****

Guess who's not dead....

Me!!!!!!!!

How are y'all?

I love y'all...

😫😫😫😫😫😩😩😩😩

Sugar rush!!!

Adios😗