𝟒𝟎- 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

*Runs in while dodging the tomatoes and shoes y'all are throwing at me for slow updates*

Y'all calm down na!😂 I'm sorry! I've been really very busy and I have so much exams to write but pleaseeeee don't be angry😗✨ WAEC is taking so much of my time and all☹️

I'm sorry *in all the languages*

I'll do my best to finish this book before June or July and hopefully focus on the other ones. So I might be dropping more than one chapter.

Let's dive in....

Simi.

Two days after the party, life has been normal.

Okay I'm kidding.

Life has not been normal. I get very butterflyish when Nana touches me or whispers in my ear or even smiles at me. I also get kind of pissed when I see him chatting more or flirting with other girls which he does a lot these days. I mean, he rarely talks to me.

Since our Waec was just like three weeks away, teachers barely come into our class to teach. Unless some over Sabi teachers like Government or maths teachers that won't let us rest.

I was bored already. I've read up to the extent that nothing enters my brain again. Alice was busy smooching her boyfriend in one corner, Success was busy flirting with Daniel (surprisingly). Israel was sleeping while Nana was flirting with everything in a skirt.

"Nana can you please-"

"I'm busy Simi, I'm talking" he replied, cutting me off. I bit my lower lip and sat down back on my seat.

"Class greet!"

We rose up to greet the principal who walked in majestically.

"How are you students?"

"Fine sir" we replied with boredom in our voices.

"Without further ado, I would like to introduce a new student to you. He's a transfer student from Durable College and he will be joining us to write WAEC and NECO exams here in our great school" we began to murmur. Golden Trinity barely receives transfer students. Either this one was influential or they bribed their way in.

"So guys I want you to meet Jidenna Daniels Kalu"

Wait...

That name...

A figure came out from behind the principal. He was tall, had the same dull and lifeless eyes I remember, the same curly hair, the same attractive lips, the same physique!!....

He was Jidenna! The guy I met at the party!!!

"Hi guys" he greeted, his eyes scanning through the class. His eyes met mine and a bit of life went into them.

"Simi?" He called, smiling. I stood up and walked to his front.

"Jidenna!!!" I screamed and engulfed him in a warm hug. He smelt nice, like vanilla and chocolate.

By now everyone was watching us like Zee world.

"You two know each other?" The principal asked.

"Yes, we met at an...uh...event" I replied, careful not to mention the word 'party'.

"A small world" he muttered, shook his head and left the class.

Jidenna's eyes trailed me from the top of my head to my toe. My cheeks grew warm. Apparently I wasn't used to a guy staring at me like that.

"Damn Simi, even in uniform you still look pretty" he said huskily. I blushed but was careful not to show it.

"Abeg! Just look at how fine you are. Come, that's my seat over there" I said and led him to my sit. He sat down and plopped his bag on the desk.