𝟕• 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝😲

Good evening/morning/ afternoon... whatever the time is in your area😌

I hope you haff been enjoying the book so far, sorry for the cliffhanger 😂, @MojiriOthuke wanted to sue me to court😂

I hope you'll enjoy this...

Let's dive in..😌😌💨🌚

*Sits down quietly and sips tea*

Simi.

The robber had a hoodie on and was carting away stuff. As I raised my hand to hit him, he turned back, eyes wide ...

"Simi!"

What?

"Funmi?!"

She looked warily at the frying pan before looking at me..

"Jesus girl, you nearly killed me!" She said. I dropped the frying pan and jumped on her, screaming with happiness.

"I thought you were still in UI? What are you doing here?" I asked, smiling. She grinned at me and dropped me down.

"We were given an assignment by our lecturer and the duration date is one month. I finished mine earlier so I decided to come home" she replied and shrugged.

"Isn't there class during the assignment?"

"No babe. The assignment is like...a general assignment. If you don't do it, no class for you. If you finish it, it's either you stay cruising about in school or you go home. Abeg, shey food dey house?" She asked, licking her lips.

"Yes, there is jollof rice and chicken in the pot. I just got back from school sef" Her eyes glowed at the mention of jollof rice, trust my sister, she's an FFO like me.

Once we dished our food, we went to the dining table and started discussing while eating to make up for lost time.

"How's Uni naw? What's happening?" I asked.

"Okay..where do I start from? Uni is great, I made a lot of new friends. Oh girl, people just dey Cruise for campus oo! Come and see the rich dudes. There's one girl in my faculty, she's rich ehn, her earrings alone can do road"

"Hee!" I exclaimed. Earrings that can do road? Haba.

"Am serious oo! Anyway, a guy asked me out" she said with a sly smile. Unlike me, she had stuff in the boobs and yansh department. Her shape was the perfect figure eight, no big belly, no oblong hips...just perfect.

Why won't a guy ask her out? Unless they're blind.

"Really? Gist me"

"I and my babe, Victoria were going out to shop for some food stuffs in the supermarket. As we were going through the aisle, he bumped into us and our goods fell on the floor. He apologized profusely. Gawd, Sims you gat to hear his voice, so sexy ehn! So he asked us to take anything and he will pay for it"

"You take?" I asked

"Before nko! We took some more things and he paid. Vicky was just all over him, gushing"

"Shey he's fine?"

"Fine ke? He's gorgeous! Fair with curly hair and totally hot. What shock me was when he asked for my name and phone number and then he smiled at me, waved us bye and left"

"When did he na ask you out?"

"We started chatting and talking. He's a funny and sweet guy. He took me out to dinner twice. On the third time, he asked me out""

"Wetin you talk?"

"I told him to give me time. I might be a wild girl but I'm not totally irresponsible"

"What did he say?"

"He said no problem but I should please agree. So romantic!" She said with dreamy eyes. I envied her, she had such a good time over there.

"What about you naw? How's final year?" She asked.

"Mtcheew. It was good oo, until out class teacher arranged all of our seats and she put me with Nana, my worst enemy"

"Nana? That boy again? Haba."

"He's so annoying! I hate him with every drop of my blood" I seethed.

"Ha! Easy oo! Okay uhmmm, shey he's fine?"

"Well..our class girls think he is, but to me, he's as ugly as an ape...I can even marry ape sef and be happily married"

"Na so your hatred deep? Does he hate you?"

"Before nko? We don't like each other"

"Hm. Anyway, it won't shock me if both of you later like each other and date" she said and smirked. I snapped my head to her and glared. I stood up but she was faster, soon I ran up the stairs with a turning stick in my hand while yelling..

"FUNMI ADELE ADAMS, YOU ARE SO DEAD!"

****

HEYY GUYS!

SO TODAY IS SILENT_DHREENMAH'S BIRTHDAY!!

WHO'S EXCITED? I AM!

BECAUSE OF HER, IM GONNA DO A DOUBLE..EVEN TRIPLE UPDATE..

Besides...I like writing this book...I like the war between Nana and Simi and also the Nathy ship😏

Soo...this is update one...

Expect update two