𝟑𝟓 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲.

Somebody shout hallelujah!!!!! ✨🎤🎤😂

Finallyyyyyyyyyyy!! We've gotten to a thousand reads. It might look like a small feat but it is a mighty one to me. Thank you all my beloved readers for being there and participating in all of the chapters. I wouldn't have gotten up to this point without you guys.

Seatmates is gradually coming to an end but don't worry, we still have like twelve to fifteen chapters before the end😂✨

This chapter is a Collab between The Art of Fake dating and characters of Seatmates. So you are gonna be seeing Zayne, Rihanna, Empress, Dayo, Justice, Amir etc. It's gonna be funn!! We'll see what Nana and Simi think about our babies.

Enjoy! 🍸

Simi.

I lazed on the bed twisting and turning because it was a Saturday morning and there was nothing to do. I did all my reading the night before and in the morning so I just wanted to rest.

"I know I know I know that you're drunk.. 🎶"

" Yeah! 🎶

"Tell me what you want and I'll provide, you and I got nasty"🎶

I immediately took the phone and peered at it. When I saw the caller, my heart started racing fast. With shaky hands, I picked it up.

"Uhm hello?"

" Yoooo mama what's up? Good morning by the way, and must I say you sound extremely hot on the phone?"  The deep voice of Nana rumbled. I blushed at his statement while at the same time trying to keep my heart under control.

"Good morning to you too. Must be important for you to be calling early in the morning like this" I replied, smiling.

" Yeah it is kind of important. I wanted to ask you out.."

What?!!!

I blinked and stared at the phone. Nana wanted to ask me out? My heart started beating faster than ever. I felt like a million butterflies assail my tummy.

"Wh-What?" I stammered.

"Chill babe, not ask you out as in ask you out. I meant inviting you to a friend of mine party"

Oh.

The disappointment I felt at that point.

"Oh really? Who's this friend?" I asked cheerfully, hoping within me that she wasn't a girl.

Since when do you care about him having female friends anyway? My subconscious sneered.

"It's a guy friend of mine. You know Saint Lucas College right? That expensive school in Banana Island?"

"Of course I do. Who doesn't know Saint Lucas College?" I retorted. It was true. The school was popular and students from all over - both home and abroad, patronized it. And I'm not talking of ordinary wealthy students, I mean students with serious class and money. Especially Old Money families like Nana. It was ranked most expensive in the whole of Africa. Whole of Africa! Na wa.

"Alright. My friend attends the school so he's having a party at his house in Banana Island. He invited me and said I was permitted to bring friends. I asked Damilola to come but he declined. Bro is already substituting me for his babe"  He laughed when he said this.

"But no party is worth going without you Sims. I want you to come abeg. Please"

My cheeks warmed up at his words. No party was worth going to without me? Was that how he really felt?

"Sure. I will come. Just text me the address, date and I'll be there" I replied.

"Yes! Thanks girl! For the address, I'll pick you up and the party is this evening from seven thirty."

"Seven thirty?! Party starts at seven thirty pm? Na wa, are they waiting for the presence of witches and wizards or what?" I asked, frowning a bit.

I heard him laugh.

Oh did his laugh sound so hot!

"Damn girl! This is why I want you with me, you are so funny and sarcastic. Anyways, yeah, it's kind of like a night party till twelve am. But we don't have to stay that long if you don't wanna okay?"

" I don't know if I can make it Sha. But I'll try. I'll tell my mum this evening around four or five alright?"

"Aiit! Just text me when you're done. Or call, anyone"

" Uhm okay. Have a nice day."

"Same babe""

With that I hung up the phone and laid flat on the bed, so wondering how I'll convince my mum in allowing me go for this party. My dad was out of it.

If only she would be in a good news this evening...

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I and Funmi ransacked my wardrobe for classy party wear. It turned out that my mum was in a good mood. My elder brother was coming home next tomorrow which he did rarely and so when I went to her to table my request, she gave me instant approval but warned me to be back before twelve. I lied though, that it was a teenage summit I was going to.

"Where are those your fine clothes nau? See how scattered your wardrobe is, ehn" Funmi complained.

"Just help me look for clothe abeg, Nana would be here any minute"

"Since when were you guys friends anyway?"

"Since the day Nigeria won World cup eleven times" I snapped. She hissed and came out with an outfit. It was kinda cute though. A red long sleeved crop top and black high waist jean. I topped it up with a pair of whine sneakers.

"It looks cute and classy for where you are going to. Try it on and let me do your makeup"

After wearing the outfit Funmi doing my makeup. I checked myself out in the mirror. I let down my curly hair and styled it the way I liked. I looked good and hoped Nana would think too.

The car horn I heard outside our gate made me run to the window to see Nana behind the wheel of a very expensive car. Funmi sighed in awe as she admired the car.

"Well fuck! That's a gorgeous car there. Hook me up with Nana's brother nau" she said with pleading eyes. I laughed at her and shook my head.

"Just look at you. Dey play" I replied with a smirk.

"Wicked bitch. You can't even help your own sister" she pouted.

"Aww my love. I'm helping you by walking away instead of insulting your life and embarrassing you in front of his brothers" I said and dashed out of the room. I heard her yell my name as she chased me. In the process, I flew into something hard.

"Woah! Simi what's happening?"

Huh?

Nana was looking at me with worried eyes. I noticed that I was in his arms. It then dawned on me that I flew into him.

"Uhm... nothing. I was just... running from Funmi" I stammered. He raised an eyebrow.

"You sure?"

"Yes. You should know how she and I relate by now"  I replied, retracting myself from his arms.

"Oh? Alright. Una relationship get levels Sha" he replied with a smile. I smiled back in return.

"Whose car is this anyway?" I asked, admiring the shiny black Ferrari.

"Mine" he smirked. The shock on my face must have been amusing because he burst out laughing.

"Damn! You should see the look on your face right now" he said and got into the car. I scowled and entered the car with him

"You cannot even open door for me sef." I mumbled.

"Because you be gold ba?" He retorted with a mocking laugh. I rolled my eyes and stared at the window as he turned on the engine.

Let's hope this party was not as boring as it looked like.