𝟓𝟏- 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲

Similola.

"Hey, how are you feeling now?" I asked as I entered the sickbay. Nnanna was sitting down with his arm bandaged.

"I'm bored baby. This place is dry as fuck." He replied. I blushed at the nickname he gave me and sat down beside him.

"I'm sorry about what Katherine did to you. And I'm grateful you shielded me as well. The principal has called her parents. She will write her exams in another place" I explained.

"Good. Because I planned to stab her back when I got out. I detest that little thing" he said with anger in his voice. I noticed he looked angry and bored.

"What can I do to make you feel better?" I asked. A smirk instantly appeared on his face as he leaned back.

"Hmm, I could take a kiss you know" he said in a sly tone. I rolled my eyes and pecked him on the cheek.

"A kiss on the lips baby. I want a kiss on the lips."

My stomach was swarming with various insects when I heard that.

"You are getting bad Nana. Who's teaching you all these rubbish?" I chided playfully.

"The day I kissed you was the day I found myself addicted to your lips. To be very honest, I'm craving them" he replied.

I was speechless.

"S-so what do you want me to do now?" I stammered. He wrapped his good arm around his waist and drew me close to himself.

"Kiss me" he whispered. I bit my lower lip and kissed him.

My plan was to kiss him for only few seconds then run away. But immediately my lips touched his, he didn't let me go. He began to suck my lip slowly and at the same time trying to gain entrance into my mouth.

Even in my pleasure filled subconscious, I could hear someone's footsteps. But before I could extract myself from him, I heard the door go wide open.

"Jesus!!!"

We jumped from each other in seconds and turned to stare at the intruder.

The vice principal.

Gulp....

My cheeks became red with embarrassment. Of all the people to have caught us, it was the ever righteous, holy holy vice principal.

We were so done.

"What is the meaning of this? You two are kissing? This generation ehn, because you have finished WAEC, you feel you can do anything you want abi?"

"Sorry ma." Nana said in a bored tone.

"Head boy? You are supposed to be setting an example for your younger ones! As long as you are still in the school premises, you have no right to be doing bad stuff!"

Na wa oo, sermon of life.

"We are sorry ma" we chorused. She stared at both of us harshly, fuming like bread that was rising to yeast.

"You are lucky you are no longer students because if not ehn..."

"Mama biko rest lemme kiss my babe" Nana muttered. I had to press my lips so as to stop myself from laughing.

"To your class now!" She yelled and stomped to class. When she was out of sight...and hearing, we burst into laughter like crazy kids.

"Omo that woman ehn, for some crazy reason I'll miss her wahala" Nana laughed.

"Infact, I thought she would even ask us to sit down and lecture us on the dangers of premarital sex. Like we are ever going to have sex" I replied. Nana smirked and dragged me unto his laps.

"Oh we are...just not now" he whispered. Our faces were inches apart and Omo, I wanted him to kiss me badly.

"We aren't joor" I replied, trying to extract myself from his grip.

"I'm going to marry you. And we'll give birth to four kids..maybe even five as the bedroom leads"

I nearly choked.

"Are you well? How do you know we are going to marry? And five kids? Wetin happen?"

"Stay there. You think I'm going to let another guy take my Jewel away from me? When I'm not mad. Baby girl, I'm already your husband. Just wait for like eight years before we'll get married."

I didn't even know what to say, whether to laugh at what he was saying or to believe it.

"See the way you are saying it with so much sureness" I said.

"That's because I'm sure Diana. Now shut up so I can kiss you" he said. Before I could say another word, Nana kissed me. Before I could say Jack! I found my back on the bed, with him towering above me, planting soft kisses on my neck and shoulders. I didn't care if I was in the school compound, I responded to every touch he made with his mouth.

I was so going to marry this boy.

Na waoo😂🤧 let the single breeeevveeeeeee!! Singles in the house are we still alive? 😂

Omo, the way Nnanna was just prophesying 😂👀

Sorry this chapter is short...I made it short for a reason👀🤧

Seatmates is over already, just two more chapters to go...