𝟒𝟗- 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

Seatmates is almost over guysss!!!!🤧🤧😭😭😭😭 Just remaining like five or six more chapters before it's over.

Cry with mee!!!😭😭😭

Meanwhile there's this new book in my mind. It's also a teen fiction, I don't know if y'all will read or like it. But sha I'll post it later. Please of you want me to go ahead, lemme see you replies here🥺🤝🏻

Biko🥺 I have too many ideas for stories, I no fit waste them.

What do you think?

After Seatmates, focus attention on The Art of Fake dating and the new book?

Btw, it has teen drama as well as mature content🥺🌝

Lemme hear what you think.

Simi.

Nnanna has been..well spending more time with his family.

Who wouldn't anyway?

Things were going pretty good for them, WAEC was almost over and I was seriously down with malaria and typhoid. Fortunately for me, we had a whole one week to ourselves before the commencement of the last paper so I guess everyone must have gone to school all through out the week and even today, which was Friday.

I switched my phone off for one week but since I was feeling almost better today, I stretched fully on the bed and came online. What I saw made my jaw drop.

746 missed calls.

56 unread messages.

The way the messages were dropping with so much speed was alarming that I had to put the phone down and wait for almost thrifty minutes before it came back to normal. My WhatsApp didn't have too much contacts. The highest amount of unread messages I received on a normal day was not up to ten. But I was seeing fifty six.

Over two hundred messages from Alice and Nana...

God...

As I made to reply, the doorbell rang. Since I was the only one at home, I assumed it was Funmi. I didn't even bother to change from the huge T shirt that belonged to my elder brother. It barely covered my thighs but I didn't care. I was too lazy to change.

"Who is there?" I shouted but I got no answer. I rolled my eyes and sluggishly moved to the door. It was only Funmi that was capable of not answering whenever I ask who was at the door.

I opened it.

"Simi!!!" Alice screamed and jumped on me. I watched with shock as Damilola, Success, Jidenna, Daniel, Israel, Charles even Efe and some other members of our class walk in talking and laughing with gusto.

I saw Nana standing at the door way, watching me with a smile.

I swallowed when the butterflies hit my stomach.

"I missed you! What happened?? You just disappeared! I even came of Tuesday and Wednesday but you weren't home" she cried.

"Yes! Simi we missed you! I was even afraid, I thought you were taken away" Jidenna said. I laughed, leave it to those guys to bring weird theories.

"I was ill. And yes, I went to the hospital, I just came back yesterday" I replied. I purposely avoided looking at Nana because I was conscious, I wasn't dressed fully for this and my hair was scattered.

"I hope you are fine?" Damilola asked, smiling at me. "Because Nana here was looking depressed all week" he smirked.

"Shut up Damilola" Nana shot at him but with a smile.