𝟏𝟔• 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬😩

Good evening 😌

How are you all? Sorry for the lack of update recently 🤧, I got so busyyy...

I don't wanna bore you with my excuses sha 🌚 lemme just go in with the update.

Simi.

"So what is your weak spot in maths?" He asked, I bit my lower lip and tried to think of all the topics.

"Surds! I hate surds" I blurt out.

"Okay then, we will work with s-"

"Oh wait! Trigonometry, Probability, Angles of Elevation and depression, Theorem of Logarithms and that stupid theorem of a circle topic" he looked astonished.

"So what do you na know in maths? How can you not know all these topics?"

"Sorry oo! Just because I answered your question now it has turned to argument" I replied.

"What did I do to you now ehn? Why do you just like attacking me? Because I scored hundred percent?" He asked.

"Because you scored hundred percent ke? Abeg you and your hundred percent should go and sleep joor. Wahala for who never score hundred percent "

"Guyssss! You should all take a chill pill yunno?" Funmi said, coming out of God-knows-where.

"Fums, do you know maths?" Nana asked her.

"Duhh, of course I do. How do you think I ace the financial department?" She replied with a smirk.

"And Simi doesn't know maths? Is she like the black goat of the family?" He asked while my ears steamed.

"It's black sheep Nana, not black goat" I growled.

"Woah babe, chill... Funmi tell your sister to chill abeg" he said, moving backwards.

"Simi, don't do anything drastic "

"How can you say that? Is it my fault I don't know maths? Is it because you are so good in it that you decide to look down on others that don't know it?" I asked.

"It's not like that Simi, I'm just surprised you don't know these subjects because they are actually the simplest" he replied.

"Okay you guys won't go anywhere arguing. First of all, why don't you guys exchange phone numbers? You can chat yourselves up online."

"I'm not gonna exchange phone numbers with this arrogant and egotistical fool" I muttered.

"I think I'm content with giving my number to Kathy" he grumbled too.

"C'mon, it's for maths purpose only. It's not like you are going to see each other everyday or do you want that?"

"NO!" we both shouted.

"Good, now exchange numbers"

"Lemme give you mine" I grumbled to him and took his phone.

"Should I give you mine?" He asked.

"No, I'll just save you as nonsense. Besides, I won't even remember to chat you up"

"Okay, this is coming up. Now second thing, how about having a glass of cool fanta? It's gonna do y'all good" Funmi said again, grinning.

I went inside the house and took a bottle of chilled fanta from the fridge and went back to them.

"Where's my fanta?" Nana asked. I gave him a look and rolled my eyes.

"What happened to your legs?"

"What do you mean by that? So as a host you can't be hospitable and go get chilled fanta for your visitor?"

"I'm not your host and you are certainly not my visitor. If you want drink, go to Kathy's house" I said and rolled my eyes again.

"Simi, you are not being nice. Go and get fanta for Nana." Funmi commanded.

"I'm not going and nothing you can do will make me"

"I'll report you to mummy oo!"

At the mention of my mum, I immediately stood up and dashed into the house, took a cold fanta and came back and gave it to him.

"So you went abi? I thought you said nothing can make you go?" Nana said smirking.

"Abeg shut up jare you senseless thing. Who brought you here sef?" I retorted and stared at him in contempt.

"Better calm down bae, I know your heart is running wild for me" he said in a soft voice that smirk still on his stupid face.

"Yes, it's running wild in hatred. Now shut up" I seethed.

"Nahh not in hatred but in love. I can feel every beat of your heart, I can hear every thought in your head. I know you have a hopeless crush on me, you are just too proud to tell me" he said.

"Are you this annoying? What kind of soul are you for goodness sake?!"

"The soul that you are in love with" he said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I'm not in love with you. I don't like you at alll.. I'll leave that to Kathy. God knows what she sees in you."

"Jealousy! Jealousy!"

"I'm not jealous!"

"Jealousy!!" He sang and drew my ear hard.

"Ow! Nana I swear you are finished!" I said and stood up, looking for a piece of wood to murder him with.

*****,,,,,*****

Omor....Simi and Nana seriously needs to take a chill pill😂🤲

I hope you'll like this chapter. Keep on reading and supporting...

I love you guyss🥺👉🏼👈🏼

Cheerio...