𝟑• 𝐌𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞😑

Heyyooo!

It's your girl back in the house!

Honestly wats popping abeg, this ma area is too dry 😅.

Someone should pls tell me wats happening in bbn s7, my DStv has retired 😶

Here's another update.

Dedicated to MichaelFavour8

Simi

"What's going on here? Oya everybody stand up now!"

It was Mr Patrick our principal. Well, his real name is Mr Usman but Ss3 nicknamed him Patrick after the legendary Patrick of SpongeBob because he was short, fair and had a pointed ogo at the top of his head. We didn't like him because he gave punishments unnecessarily.

"Who's your class captain?" He demanded.

"Me sir!" Efe responded.

"And why is your class noisy like this? What are you having?"

Bread and yam...

"English sir"

"Is it not Mrs Ursula teaching you?"

No oo, it's Lucifer teaching us.

"Yes sir" Efe answered.

"Then where is she?"

Haba do we know? Abi we resemble Google map ni?

"We don't know where she is sir"

"And you are here making noise, disturbing the peace of the whole school! You are supposed to be the ones controlling noise yet you are making it. You will be punished for this. File to the office!"

We all grumbled as we dragged our legs to the office. We all knew that when being marched to the office, you were going to chop cane. He flogged us tem strokes each. People like Efe, Charles and that stupid Nana dusted the cane as if it was nothing. Me I hate cane, I can't dust it at all. When it got to my turn, I was trembling and sweat broke out in my forehead. I stretched out my palm. As one stroke landed on my hand, I shouted and flew out of the office.

"SIMILOLA GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Almost crying, I went back to the office and danced while he flogged me. When he was done, I went back to my class, sullen and angry.

"Ahn ahn, Simi is it because of that small cane you are angry? See as you are squeezing your face" Daniel said. I gave him a death glare and he shrunk back.

"Is like you want to chop slap abi?"

"Haba sorry naw. I was just asking" he replied, scratching the back of his neck.

Alive ran in panting like an athlete while repeatedly shaking her hand.

"Is it just me or has Mr Patrick's cane gotten even more painful?"

"Azin eh, who knew he could flog like that?"

"Chai, my hand feels like fire" she complained

"First day of school and we dey chop cane" Success whined.

"What is doing him sef?" Daniel shouted

"We don't know oo!"

_____

Hey

Sorry this is short, but I had to. Hope you ain't mad🥺

This one Simi cannot chop cane.... I wonder how she survived then😌

Can you dust cane?😅

I can😳

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love you!😍🌹💃