𝟖• 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬?🙄

Supp...

This is update two...

Are you ready?...cuz I am😌

Soo..I want to clear something before we continue...only chapters with cliffhangers are related to the next...Chapters that do not have cliffhangers start on a new note so I don't want y'all to be confused okay?

Good💨

Dedicated to MajiriOthuke18

Let's sip alcohol 😌🍸

Simi.

When I got to school the next day, I entered the class and saw Kathy sitting on my seat with Nana. They were both talking and laughing happily. As for me, I'm in a bad mood..why? Because I didn't eat this morning and yesterday night! Can you believe that? It turned out that the jollof rice and chicken I ate was for someone else, my dad. Mum got angry and declared that I won't eat that night and this morning!

"Sims! What's up naw, why are you frowning this morning?" Alice asked

"Girl I no chop last night and this morning. Mama talk say make i no chop"

"Wetin you do?"

"Yesterday afternoon, I and Funmi ate rice that we were not supposed to eat"

"Why you go- wait, Funmi is back?!" She asked excitedly.

"Yes, she came back yesterday afternoon"

"Omor! I go come your house this weekend"

I nodded and stood up to go to my seat when I bumped into a hard wall..

Chai so I'm now blind? How did the wall reach middle of class sef?

"Sorry, are you okay?" It was Damilola, Alice's crush.

"I'm fine. Omo, you are hard like stone" He chuckled at that and went to his seat while I went to mine and met Kathy still seated.

"Hey Kathy, please can you stand up? I want to sit down" I asked politely.

"Sit down with Charles, I'm talking to Nana" she said and waved her hands dismissively.

Please what's this one now?

"Kathy please, I have to sit down on my seat, stand up"

"Can't you sit with Charles?" Nana asked, a scowl on his face. I scowled back at him and hissed.

"Abeg! I wasn't talking to you. This is my seat, please Katherine stand up"

"But I'm talking to Nana! Can't you see that?" She asked, an edge to her voice.

I can't see anything but hunger

"Well..he can go to your seat but please I need to sit down" I replied as calmly and nicely as I could. She looked at Nana.

"Don't worry K, we will talk later. It would soon be first period sef" he said softly and winked at her and she blushed bright pink.

Mtcheeww...

After she went to her seat, Nana turned to me and glared at me.

"Simi what's your problem? Is it jealousy or what?"

"Wetin you dey blab now?" I retorted.

"I'm talking about the fact that anytime I'm talking to Kathy, you come and interrupt it. Are you jealous or what?"

My dear people, See this boy guts oo.

"Me? Jealous? Of what, you? Ha!" I exclaimed and clapped my hands, then I hissed.

"So you are not jealous? You are not jealous that a fine boy like me is toasting a fine girl like her?" He asked, the glare out of his eyes.

"Never! The day I'll be jealous, pig will start singing dorime" I replied. He smirked and shifted closer to me.

"So what are you saying? That I'm not fine?"

"Abeg! Fine kor, fine ni. The goat in my compound fine pass you by far"

"I nor blame you now, normal normal, you have not seen fine boy before. Oh right, you have not been toasted by any guy before."

"Who told you that I've not been toasted? See you, many fine guys are dying to date me" I retorted

He raised an eyebrow..

"You? With this your ugly face and flat front and back? Mtcheeww, abeg commot!" He hissed and turned to his note. I was fuming, no I was Livid! How dare he? How dare he insult me that I'm flat? I hissed loudly and turned to my book.

"At least some 'sensible' guys will like me" I muttered. He chuckled softly and shook his head.

"Sweetheart, thank God you used 'will' " he drawled mockingly while I seethed, planning his death.

Nana -1

Simi-0

____

Update two done and dusted baby💨

I hope you enjoyed it, what do you think of this chapter?

What is your thoughts on Simi?

Nana?

Kathy?

Don't be silent sweeties, I have an ear to hear your every view 😌

Cheerio 🤗