Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Like it

    Qin Yueyue froze for a moment, then lowered her head.

However, she glanced weakly at the male protagonist before lowering her head, and the male protagonist clenched his fist and turned his head to the side.

    It really is there, both of which are no problem.

    Su Su was very discerning on the side, but glanced at the direction of the kitchen again,

the male supporting role might have really burned himself, and he hasn't come over for so long.

The three of them, Lin Hai, ran over to watch the fun, but the person who had just been burned suddenly shouted,

"Go to the house to do your homework and read books, what are you reading?"

The voice was quite stern. So the three boys at the door walked away aggrieved, and it seemed that they were listening to their brother.

    "Auntie, this matter should have been decided by your family. After all, my parents are not here.

However, I will take the college entrance examination this year, so should I wait for the marriage to be done next year?"

    After Qin Yueyue finished speaking, she looked at Lin Chuan who had just entered the room and said,

"Kuanzi, you understand the importance of knowledge the most. So, I plan to get married after college..."

    "Which line is this, don't think we don't know, this university will take three years.

After three years, Chuanzi will be nearly thirty, and we are still pointing at holding grandson." Lin The mother frowned in disapproval.

    Lin Chuan also frowned, it was not easy for him to take this leave, and she didn't mention going to the college entrance examination before, otherwise he would not come back.

    "But..."

    "After you get married, you still go to college, and then I can bring you a child, why not? Kawako, this time you can't listen to her, you have to listen to me Yes." Lin's mother is a very strong person, and there is nothing wrong with what she said.

    However, Qin Yueyue glanced at Lin Chuan and said, "Kuanzi, you also know the importance of going to university, so..."

    "I support you in college, but my vacation is very rare. I don't think it conflicts with our marriage." Lin Chuan said calmly.

    "Yes, but I..."

    "Second aunt, everyone is looking forward to the people who take the college entrance examination this year to pass the entrance examination.

How can you say that." Being measured and very motivated, the old farmers in these villages would not understand her.

Especially since the second aunt is so powerful, she will definitely suffer a loss if she marry into their family in the future.

    "Comrade Su Su, you are also a person who has studied in university. Is it easy to get distracted when you get married during this university?"

    Qin Yueyue inexplicably brought the fire of war to Su Su who was an audience.

    Su Xueba. Su smiled slightly: "No, university is very easy."

Although she wanted to break up the pair, she had to follow her mother Lin first, she is now A thigh that no one dares to mess with.