Chapter 28

Chapter 28: change bride

    The hearts of the two young people who came over jumped for no reason, and then even though they didn't know the reason, they were still full of envy and hatred.

      .

    It's just that they didn't know why the bride changed, so they pulled Lin Chuan over to ask.

    Lin Chuan is not a person who is good at explaining, so he said:

"I want to know and ask your second aunt." After speaking, he glanced at Su Su and said, "It's dinner."

    "Oh."

    "You don't have to go, I'll ask Lin Hai to bring it to you, and you can go after dinner."

There is no place to stand at home, so it's not bad for her to stop here for a while.

After he finished speaking, he glanced at Lin Hai, his fear of eldest brother was deep in his bones,

so he immediately ran away when he heard the order.

    "Oh, okay." Why is this so special?

    However, Su Su also knew that this was because Lin Chuan was afraid that he would be uncomfortable, so he happily waited for the introduction.

      chant.

    "No, we haven't said who we are yet." But their energy was not as strong as Lin Chuan, and they were carried away after a few struggles.

    Su Su also tilted her head and asked Lin Jiang on the side, "Who are these two?" Why didn't you introduce them? Did they offend Lin Chuan?

    "Oh, it's the two older brothers from the uncle and aunt's family." Lin Jiang didn't give a detailed introduction. They cooked a kang for Susu, and then Lin Hai brought the food.

    Two dishes, one is fried potato chips and the other is stewed rabbit meat.

    This is quite good for ordinary people, not to mention that today is not a rice cake but a rice cake.

    Su Su was also greedy, and when the food came in, she was left alone, and everyone else went to the front room to crowd and eat.

    Slightly embarrassed.

    But the new daughter-in-law is taken care of.

    After finishing the meal, she brushed the bowl and chopsticks and put it in the kitchen, and then filled the stove with some firewood. After all, she was going to live here at night.

    However there was a noise outside, she came out and looked numb.

She didn't know when Lin Chuan finished her meal.

Now she has carried a large bundle of firewood on the mountain, and then went to the hill The same firewood and piles on top of each other.

    "What are you doing with that wood?" she asked strangely.

    Lin Chuan looked up at her, and then said, "You will need firewood to do errands tomorrow, and the winter is very long."

    The winter in the mountains is longer than outside and requires a lot of firewood.

She is so delicate and don't freeze by herself.

At that time, let his three younger brothers come over to burn the kang every day to ensure that the house is as warm as spring.

As for him, while he was still on vacation, he would come back with more firewood every day.

    "Wait a minute, you're sweating a lot." Susu took out her handkerchief and wiped it for him.