Chapter 112

Chapter 112: race for money

    The three of them lay down long ago, after all, it was a very tired day, especially Lin Chuan who was tired and snoring.

    The guests who were supposed to go home today also went back, so they were all from the Lin family and no outsiders.

      The other soldiers probably kicked her on the body. Don't look at the soldiers who are not at home all the year round, but they are very good to the family members. They also take good care of their brothers' family members, your daughter-in-law, hey …”

    "I don't know why Donghe wanted her so determinedly, and lost all my eldest grandson. Or when they weren't married, I really don't know where she came from Face says this at your house."

    "The crows fall on the pigs, and you can't see yourself being black just by seeing others. Your son was so badly treated by her that she almost lost his life."

    "Yeah, how can she find trouble like this." Mother Lin said.

    "It is said that a virtuous wife and a husband have few misfortunes. I think she is definitely not a virtuous one. Your family Susu is very good, which is enviable."

    "Susu is good everywhere, but I have to let my old man and I move to the city, and also said to buy a house and open a shop. But how do we both adapt? How many years have we lived here? That's it." Although Mother Lin was strange, she was complimenting secretly.

      When you arrive in the city, you also have a job, and your two sons are there to take care of you. We are not that lucky. Our daughter-in-law is separated from us by a layer of heart. ,

but the daughter-in-law said that she was afraid that the old Guan family would think too much, and then she would not believe it. I think, I will not be able to enjoy their blessings in my life. "

    The aunt sighed.

    Susu nodded in the hut, auntie sometimes looked cold. However, although Lin Donghe didn't pick them up, he still let them live well in the village, at least much better than others.

    Listening to her, she fell asleep until her son woke her up crying. Then look at the house's lights have been turned off, it seems that it is getting late.

Lin Chuan turned on the light, and the two changed the baby's diaper and fed the baby before resting. When lying down, Su Su said:

"When we go back, our family will take the car without Lin Donghe and the others. Don't say that I am embarrassing them by breastfeeding the baby."

    "Yeah." The little daughter-in-law is stingy.

    However, there is nowhere for them to sit.

    Mother Lin also heard this, and she suddenly felt very melancholy. The two sons are gone, and the other son is going to X City soon. It's really boring to have only the three of them.

    It would be good if she could go to the city, at least the old man couldn't do any heavy work, and her work alone was not as much as the money sent by their brothers every month.

So, she really thought about it seriously, thinking about discussing it with the man in her family when they left.

    As for the adopted daughter, she has done her best. Sometimes being a woman can't be too top-notch, but also can't be too cowardly.

    The next morning, the little daughter-in-law Xing Ya came to cook early.

How could Mrs. Lin let her do it, only after she made a big room by herself, it was brought to the table. However, because there were too many people, two tables were placed, and it was quite lively to have breakfast.