Chapter 100

Chapter 100: Accidental discovery

      There are many things.

    Lin Hai stayed. He took half a day off today to accompany Lin's mother, mainly because there was no place to stay in the house before, and he felt inconvenient to accompany him. After all, Susu always has to breastfeed their children, and they have nowhere to hide.

    Well now, if the sister-in-law feeds the little nephew, they will sit in the living room. Before that, the family left a row of wooden sofas to sit on. How can I see that my eldest brother and sister-in-law are already super rich. At least, not many people can live in such a house now.

    Lin Hai felt very happy and said, "If only there was a TV."

    Su Su finished feeding the child and came out to eat, just when she heard what Lin Hai said, she said, "I have a ticket, but I heard that you have to queue to buy it."

    "No need, I met a friend when I was pushing goods, and he has a TV there."

    "I am powerless now." Susu shrugged.

    Mother Lin went up and slapped her second son, and said, "Your sister-in-law just bought a house, where did you get the money, stop and stay on the side."

      .

    "Okay, come over when you want to eat."

    "Come on, I'll go get the seeds."

    Lin Hai went out without delay, while Lin Chuan watched his son not come out.

     After Su Su finished her meal, she could finally wander around the house. She slipped to the second floor, looked at the army green curtains, and the corners of her mouth twitched at the army green bedding. Was she trying to turn her home into a military camp or something.

    But unexpectedly, it matches well, and this color is popular in this era. The room is quite clean, don't look at the old red floor, but the room is carpeted so it looks very high-end. She felt that it would not be a problem to use it for another ten years.

    Except that there is no shop in the living room, the upstairs is quite good.

    Or shop, but because it is dirty or too expensive, it may not be thrown or taken away by the original owner.

    She went downstairs after slipping around for a while. Lin Chuan asked her to take a rest while the child was sleeping, and he would just watch it.

    Su Su nodded and really ran upstairs to sleep comfortably.

    Of course Mother Lin also slept, but she slept on the kang downstairs.

    When she got up, it was already night, why didn't the child get up and ask her for milk?

    I hurried downstairs and found that Zhan Zhan was still sleeping, so I said strangely: "Why is he so easy today?"

    Mother Lin said: "It's easy, I've already woken up. Chuanzi didn't wake you up and gave him milk powder. This kid eats everything, and he can drink half a bottle of milk powder. "It's so worry-free, there's nothing wrong with it except for crying.

     "He still drinks milk powder, didn't we ignore it before?"

    "I didn't cry when I saw his father, and I slept for three or four hours before waking up."

    "Sure enough, this little guy is a bully, why doesn't he dare to bully his dad?"

    Don't say that children are ignorant, Susu thinks they will look at their faces. Know who is powerful and who is easy to bully. The two of them are women, no matter how annoying they are, they won't hit him. But if you want to change to Lin Chuan, you won't be accustomed to him, and he will be honest when you stare at him.

Back to 70 to Marry Unlucky male Partner On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara