Chapter 40

Chapter 40: how many days

    Whatever he thought of, he just went to the commune to send these relatives, and by the way,

he bought some Chinese cabbage to make his daughter-in-law live comfortably at home.

I still have some meat left for running errands at home, so it can make quite a lot of cabbage and pork dumplings.

    Mother Lin originally kept the meat for the Chinese New Year, but she had no choice but to let her son feel sorry for his wife.

    The family made dumplings with stuffing super fast, and an outsider wrapped several curtains without looking for a night.

    Su Su was given five days off because of her marriage, and because Lin Chuan was sunbathing,

Mother Lin found out, so she regarded her as a little daughter-in-law who was abused all night,

She was not allowed to do anything except making dumplings.

    When she finished making the dumplings,

she returned to the house in the evening and saw Lin Chuan take out a small kraft paper bag from her pocket,

then poured hot water and poured the contents of the bag into it. It's red, looks a bit like brown sugar...

    You are a big man, do you need to be so careful?

    "Drink it while it's hot." Lin Chuan handed her the enamel jar, then put the brown sugar bag on the small cabinet in the kitchen and said,

"If I'm not at home, you can find it yourself next time. Come and drink."

    "Yeah." Although it's unfortunate, people are really good.

    "Susu, will the troops visit relatives after the new year? Or, go to work there?"

    "Wow, I can actually work anywhere." A place with him is a home.

    Seeing her raising her head with a reliant look in her small eyes, Lin Chuan felt itchy as if being scratched by a hundred little hands.

Finally, she lowered her head and kissed her small mouth, and then gently touched her mouth with the tip of her tongue

. A light scrape, sweet, sweet to the point of being greasy.

    I didn't expect a kiss to be so good.

I visited her yesterday, and then I wanted to do business, but I didn't have time to taste this little mouth.

Although it didn't work out, it seems that kissing is not a loss.

    Su Su didn't expect that he would be so direct after he got married, originally thought he would struggle for a while.

After all, after marrying the heroine in the book, he only pulled the other party's little hand suggestively.

After being thrown away, the heroine didn't let him touch her again, and he really didn't touch her again.

    But it's different when it comes to them, this guy seems to want to touch her, kiss her, touch her at any time, doesn't it matter?

How come it seems that there is a wolf beside him, and he can swallow her at any time.

    "How many days?"

    Suddenly these two words came from her ear, and Su Su realized that she had been kissed on the kang by the other party, looking very dangerous.

    "Me, five days." Susu once again spurned her willpower,