Chapter 77

Chapter 77: lax mouth

    But Su Su's eyes followed the heroine intentionally or unintentionally, and she didn't have any malice, just curious about what she was doing. It turned out that she did not keep her eyes on the dry boat, but hurried to the direction of the bus station.

    The commune only leaves two trains a day to the county seat, and then they come back at night.

    This is the last bus, and it should be night when I come back. Usually take the early bus, what is she trying to do.

    For a moment, Su Su seemed to think of something, the heroine must have gone to the hospital to check whether she was pregnant. If a blood test is used, it may be possible to find out if she is pregnant, so think about it early.

    As expected of the heroine, sometimes she is really smart. Especially if she is so tightly wrapped, if she hadn't known the plot, she wouldn't have noticed what she was trying to do, and she would have really thought she was here to see the dry boat.

    While thinking about it, people were suddenly hugged and held aside, Lin Chuan said helplessly: "Didn't you see the crowd coming, and you're still distracted?" It's a bit clumsy, but maybe it's because yesterday's energy hasn't slowed down, so it's a little slow to react.

    "Hey hey." Su Su laughed, and then followed Lin Chuan to watch the dry boat seriously. She is really stupid, why should she be involved in other people's affairs? It's rare to have this kind of stickiness with his man when dating her own man.

    Then both of them focused on running the dry boat.

    I have to praise, this era still has the festive atmosphere of the old New Year. In particular, although people are poor, this small boat that runs dry boats is doing well.

    Not only did they twist, but some even sang a few words.

    Su Su also laughed. She felt that this kind of performance was more lifelike and funny than the one on stage.

    Laughing and laughing, flashing to the waist.

    It wasn't a flash, in fact, it was because I moved too much last night and it was hurting all the time, and then it suddenly flashed, so it hurt even more.

    Su Su smiled with tears in her eyes, and pressed her waist while wiping: "It's over, it hurts so much, I don't dare to laugh anymore."

    "Back pain?" Why did you suddenly feel pain when you didn't bend over to do anything?

    As soon as Lin Chuan thought of this, he remembered how he made the slender waist of the family bend inconceivably last night. This is really hurtful. He scratched his head and said, "Wait." I don't know where he found a small stool for Susu to put on the ground, and then said, "Sit and watch." They are in a good position, so they can also sit down. see inside.

    Su Su really sat down, then leaned on Lin Chuan's sturdy body and began to watch. After a while, Lin Hai also bought a few bunches of rock candied haws for them. Susu's taste was sweet and sour.

    It's pure and natural.

    Time flies so fast, it gets dark after a while. The commune has electricity, and there is a big light cannon in the square, so everyone can see it. Susu was uncomfortable after sitting for a while, and was taken by Lin Chuan to someone's house to rest for a while. After all, it was too cold to stand outside.

    After they recovered, they decided to go home. Fortunately, donkeys have good memory and night vision, so after Lin Chuan comforted her, she was relieved. Because he said, "Even if I don't hurry, this old donkey can take us home."