Chapter 10

Chapter 10: rob people

    After walking in, Su Su frowned, the smell of smoke in the room.

    She turned around and took a few breaths to get her breath away, and then saw that there were already five or six men and two or three women sitting inside, and she looked quite old.

    Seeing Susu coming in, their eyes lit up, and then some stood up to make room for her, while others smiled and seemed very welcome.

    In the end, the Linchuan people felt that they were full of calculations, because these people were all thorns in the village.

    Lin Donghe immediately introduced: "This is Comrade Su who came to us to hold a literacy class from the city.

She is young but a college student. Everyone welcomes her." After speaking, he took the lead and applauded .

    The villagers also clapped. They are probably not used to applauding, so they put it down after a few clapping.

    Lin Donghe felt helpless, just taking a few shots can prove how welcome he is, people in the city can see it at a glance.

    Su Su didn't care, and introduced with a smile: "My name is Su Su, hello everyone."

    Lin Donghe said again: "Comrade Su has just come to our small mountain village, everyone is very concerned about your clothing, food, housing and transportation, so..."

     "Okay, Captain, let's not talk about these falsehoods, I'll just start. Comrade Su, can you, a girl from the city, come to our village and endure that hardship, especially Lin?

The second child has more rations and less food, so why don't you come and live in our house. Our family is just me and the old wife and two girls.

There is plenty of space for you to live. How about you can eat rice every seven days?" The man in his fifties spoke up.

      Your family doesn't have to take turns to cook. Besides, she has to live with your paralyzed man in only two rooms, that smells..."

    "Widow Joe, what are you talking about?" The big fat man stood up, looking like he was going to beat someone.

    But Widow Qiao ignored her, stood up and walked in front of Su Su and was about to hold her hand, but the person in front of her disappeared inexplicably.

The figure of Lin Chuan, who was wearing a military uniform, made it impossible to look directly.

    She took a step back in fright and stammered: "You heard it too, I am a widow, there is only one son and I in the family, there is a place to live, the population is small and..."

    "Don't go." This was not what Su Su said, but what Lin Chuan said.

    The scene cooled down for a while, and Su Su, who was squeezed into the corner without even a chance to show her face, had a black question mark face floating on her head.

One is that he doesn't understand why these people started to rob him, and the other is that he doesn't understand why Lin Chuan,

who is usually lumpy, stands in front of him and refuses to touch the woman, and even refuses for her.

    But, it became clear right away.

    Then Widow Qiao frowned and said, "What do you mean when I say Chuanzi, Comrade Su hasn't spoken yet, what are you doing for others, get out of the way for me, I still have something to talk about What about Comrade Su?"