Chapter 117

Chapter 117: Come on, hurt each other

    Mother Lin's original intention was to calm things down, after all, the two families are also relatives.

They have nothing to rely on in X City, and they are a little guilty, and they don't want to make the relationship stiff.

But after hearing Su Su say this, it also comes back to you. Isn't she harming her grandson.

    Lin Shan always put his studies first and didn't pay much attention to family affairs, so he didn't listen to those gossip. Today, Susu asked him to spread Qin Yueyue's bad words, and he didn't know what to say.

    Su Su glanced at Mother Lin and said, "Mother, I have a conversation with Lin Shan, you don't have to worry."

    Mother Lin knew in her heart that this was the rhythm of speaking bad words behind her back, so she turned and left.

She was awkward with the two children here, as if she was watching over them and not letting them do bad things.

    As soon as she left, Su Su told everything Qin Yueyue had done before, and then Lin Shan was stunned.

He didn't expect Qin Yueyue to be such a person at all. When he was in the village before, he talked about the little widow.

At that time, he also felt that the little widow was wrong, but Qin Yueyue should not tell her that she was wrong anymore, because she was even more wrong.

Not only did she get married with Lin Donghe, she even had children.

    If you have it, you will have it. In order to go to college, you will fight. This really makes people wonder what to say about her.

    "As long as this matter is publicized, she may not have the face to go back to school." Lin Shan said.

    In fact, he used to respect Qin Yueyue very much, but seeing what she is doing now makes people feel very disgusted.

    "When your second brother did this kind of thing, no one was aware of it, but if you want to make it public, it doesn't matter." Tell everyone openly that this is based on evidence.

    "But she'll come to trouble you?"

     "Whatever, if you don't do it anyway, she will think I did it and come over to make trouble."

    Su Su knew that, her presence prevented the heroine from doing a lot of things, even if she still married the hero and became the president's wife, she still couldn't swallow this breath, so It will be against her everywhere.

    In this case, what else can she care about, let's hurt each other.

    Lin Shan nodded and agreed when his sister-in-law said this. The next day he took advantage of everyone to discuss the matter and told Qin Yueyue before the marriage. And told everyone that the reason why Su Su was forced away before was all the result of Qin Yueyue's publicity.

    Because she saved the troops, the troops gave them the second child index, but I didn't expect to be used by people with intentions.

    One by one, as long as there are rumors, the effect will expand infinitely.

Those private teachers who made too much trouble before and didn't dare to comply with the school's regulations have been dismissed, so now the complaints against Susu have disappeared little by little.

At this time, Lin Shan was chosen to tell Qin Yueyue's shameful things, which made the image of the saintess she maintained in school collapsed.

    In addition, the school is still assigning the future of the students, the sanitation department also heard the rumors and sent people to investigate.