Chapter 106

Chapter 106: Song Laosan is in love

    It stands to reason that my mother-in-law should know about this.

    Su Su thought about her mother-in-law's behavior, and then looked at her sister-in-law and immediately understood, this is because she has a second daughter-in-law, so she is afraid of being picky, so she will do it .

    No one could tell if it was for children, so she brought the corn to her.

    However, she thinks it's good to be able to do this.

    Then Susu told about the house, and Lin Hai immediately asked to have a look.

    "On the two streets ahead, you can see it when you walk over. The door of their house is unlocked, and the house inside can be seen through the glass." She did not Said that they had paid for the reservation, and if they were in a relationship, they would say the same, so as not to put pressure on them.

    In this way, Lin Hai took Xing Ya over, and after a while, he brought someone back and said, "Sister-in-law, that house is quite big, but it's expensive, right?"

    "It's too expensive, why don't we buy it for more than 200 yuan?" Now some houses are only more than 200 yuan, Xing Ya thought about it and said: "I have two I have saved more than 100 yuan a year, and then..."

    Su Su nodded in her heart, and rushed to punish Yaken with money to buy a house, which proved that she was conscientious. So he smiled and said: "The money is enough, and the yard is big and the location is good. In the future, I can build a bigger house." Although it is a brick, it must be built well.

    "That's fine, sister-in-law, you've decided. I think the house is good. It's Aya's factory two stops away, and it's close to mine. The most important thing is that in the future we will It’s easy to live there and go to work, as long as you don’t ride a bike.” Lin Hai could see that Xing Ya liked it very much, because the yard was really nice.

    "Okay, that's it. I'll let your eldest brother find someone to repair it for you, and then you can get married there." have seen. Both of them are at work, and it is not enough to always ask for leave.

    "Then it's hard work, sister-in-law."

    "What's the hard work, I'll give you money, you go to clean up the house, and then come back to cook by yourself, I can't let this kid go." Susu didn't treat them too politely, in the future Family or casual.

    After she finished speaking, she took the money to Lin Hai and Xing Ya, and they excitedly went to buy a house.

    Xing Ya said on the road, "Why do I think my sister-in-law is so arrogant, buying a house is like buying eggs."

     "Don't talk about our house, my sister-in-law's previous house cost more than 3,000, and she decided like buying eggs."

    "I think she has a very big pattern and is different from us."

    "I think so too." After the two bought the house, they came back to cook, and then they both went back to the factory to go to work.

    The diapers are about to be put into production recently, Lin Hai is really busy as a technician.

    Susu is not idle, it is time to go to work. However, when I received a call in the office, it turned out to be Song Laosan. He seemed very excited, saying that all the bicycles had been sold. Although he didn't save the money he lost, it sold well, at least he made money.