Chapter 92

Chapter 92: heroine's pride

    Of course their husband and wife are going for this matter. After all, the principal has already come to the door.

    Lin Chuan acted very calm, and agreed to send Principal Guan out. He felt it was really troublesome because of fate.

    Su Su said strangely: "Why do you seem a little unhappy?" Logically, this matter has nothing to do with Lin Chuan, he shouldn't be so indifferent.

    "My uncle and his family told him that his daughter-in-law was married for the sake of Lindonghe Province, but now he has come to defect to his biological parents." Lin Chuan was a little unhappy.

    Oh, I thought Lin Donghe was ungrateful.

    "I don't think he has a choice. Marrying such a daughter-in-law will always be looked down upon by her. If he leaves the village, he may never have a chance in his life. As a man, it is normal for him to do so."

    Su Su rubbed her waist.

    Lin Chuan frowned, he can see Qin Yueyue through now. That woman has great ambitions, but in the end she just wants to satisfy her own vanity. It is said to be motivated, but it really has nothing to do with being motivated.

    However, not being depended on by one's own woman doesn't seem good either. He felt a little insecure. Although he said he had a child now, she was too dazzling. What if he had other thoughts?

    It's all very sad.

    Being a man is so hard.

    "He asked for it."

    After Lin Chuan finished speaking, he asked, "Daughter-in-law, what did you wear that day? Do you need me to wash it?"

    "Use." It was not used originally, just put it in the backpack and take it out for a day. But he was afraid that Lin Chuan would be over-hearted, after all, most people would think about such miraculous things. At least for now, she doesn't want to talk about it.

    Lin Chuan helped Su Su do the laundry, and added: "Just put your things in the cabinet, they will wrinkle in the backpack." It seemed that she always wanted to It's like running with a backpack.

    "It's good to put it in, it's easy to find."

    Susu knew that she was insecure by such a performance.

    In fact, it is more convenient to find it in the cabinet, but she really doesn't want to put it.

    Perhaps, it will be enough to get acquainted with the life here in another two years.

    Lin Chuan didn't force her, just hoped she could be more stable.

    The relationship between husband and wife is indeed stronger than others, so Lin Chuan's idea is not wrong. But he has always been calm, thinking in his heart that Su Su may have no sense of security because he was an orphan since he was a child, so he will make her believe in herself more and more, and sooner or later she will rely on herself little by little.

    Lin Chuan used the stupidest way to conquer a woman, but it was also the smartest way.

    When they were ready, they dressed up and borrowed a bicycle and rode to a military compound. Most of them were family members of the army, and they were all veteran cadres and leaders.

    Speak to the guard at the door and they were directed to the door of Guan Leader's house.

    This is a small two-storey building, it can’t be said to be very big, it’s probably just over a hundred square meters. Fifty downstairs and fifty upstairs. There is a garden and a small warehouse in the back, and you can park anywhere in the yard.