Chapter 86

Chapter 86: family visit

    "I just used to be in a village with her, and then do you have anything to do?"

    "I just wanted to ask, since it's a village and she has difficulties, why don't you help?"

    Su Su took a breath and said with a smile: "Classmate, do you first understand the meaning of moral kidnapping before speaking to me in a reproachful tone?"

    Cheng Guodong was startled for a moment, he didn't expect this young teacher to still laugh.

    And he didn't expect that the next words made him black face.

     "Do you think that I owe Qin Yueyue? Do you think that I have to borrow a village again and again? Do you think that you are the messenger of justice? Don't care about other people's affairs, here is the School is not your backyard." Susu's smiling face suddenly cooled down, and then she left with her lunch box in her arms.

    Cheng Guodong's face was blue and white, and he has never been taught such a lesson by others. However, what other people said is also very reasonable, and I am unable to refute it.

    At this moment, Qin Yueyue ran over and said, "Classmate Cheng, classmate Cheng, I heard that you and Susu are talking here. Don't intercede for me, she...she doesn't easy to deal with."

    One of the men said: "It's really hard to deal with." It's so cool, and a few words put out Cheng Guodong, who had been training people from childhood to adulthood. what.

    Cheng Guodong immediately said: "No, I just said a few words to her." He seemed really unable to hold back such a powerful woman.

    "That's good." Qin Yueyue seemed to be relieved: "Her husband is a soldier in the army or a battalion commander. I'm afraid you will get into trouble."

    "We'd better not be right against them." Qin Yueyue knew that the more he said this, the more passionate young men would do the opposite.

    "We must not bow to evil forces, but that's all for today." Cheng Guodong suddenly asked Qin Yueyue: "By the way, you said you have relatives, what kind of relatives are you?"

    "It's nothing, let's go." Qin Yueyue can't say that she is Susu's younger brother and sister.

She recently set up a character in school where a woman who was bullied by her family went to school independently and became self-improving. But it can't be broken because of this.

    And Su Su also knew this, so she asked Cheng Guodong to ask such a question. At this time, Cheng Guodong frowned, always feeling that there was something Qin Yueyue didn't want him to know, and he couldn't Asking can only put things aside for now.

    However, after school, he deliberately went to the school gate to meet Mr. Su's man, and heard that he was a little bullying.

But I saw a battalion commander standing in front of the door with a small basket of vegetables waiting for his daughter-in-law.

When he saw her coming out, he came up and took her arm and walked forward. There was no oppressive appearance at all.

    This man is a little too weak, but he is not too young. If he really wants to marry a young daughter-in-law like Susu, anyone will consider it a treasure.

    In the blink of an eye, it was time for Lin Chuan to leave. It was said that it would take more than a month to leave this time, so he was really worried. Before leaving, he was dragging people to take care of her, which showed that he was nervous about the child.