Chapter 119

Chapter 119 No one for her

    Qin Yueyue didn't expect Tan Fengxiang to do such a thing, so she immediately buttoned up and turned away, but she said unwillingly, "Am I really inferior to a pregnant woman?"

     "She wants to do something for this country, do you have this pattern?" Tan Fengxiang asked.

    "She's not that great."

    "At least more innocent than you."

    "You will regret it as soon as possible." Qin Yueyue left in despair, but when she came home at night, she still saw Lin Donghe sitting there, and she felt guilty for a while. Especially, watching him drop the enamel tank.

    "What the **** do you want to do?"

    "I, I'm just not convinced."

    "If you are not convinced, seduce other men, you are really too cheap."

    "How can you say that to me, I'm just a whim, but now..."

      Can't think of anything else you can't do."

    "I just made a mistake today, and I won't do it in the future."

    "No? You can do this for one Susu, then one day you can seduce the second and third men in order to get revenge on her. Okay, let's get a divorce, I don’t want to live with a green hat on my head in the future, and I don’t want to be laughed at by everyone.” Lin Donghe couldn’t bear it anymore, God knows how badly he was beaten by Tan Fengxiang’s nose when he received a call and ran there. uncomfortable.

    If he can endure this situation, he is not a man, so he filed for divorce.

    "Divorce? We have a certificate this time, do you still want to divorce this marriage for nothing?"

    "Yes, this marriage can't be divorced in vain, I will find a lawyer. When the time comes, if you have any ideas, I will mention it to him." Lin Donghe didn't want to talk to her, so he stood up after filing for divorce to go.

    "You just left, without me, are you going to find Susu, and then..."

    "Qin Yueyue, can you think of anything else in your mind besides this?" Lin Donghe understood, she is no longer the her she used to be.

    Qin Yueyue and others cried a lot after they left, but she didn't care anymore. After the divorce, she can get a lot of money, and then go to Song Laosan. As long as that man is there, not only can I continue to be the wife of the factory manager, but I can also be a whole Susu.

    As long as Song Laosan is willing, then Lin Donghe will regret his death.

    She also thinks about it now, as long as a man is rich and powerful, all love is bullshit.

    So, while telling the lawyer that he would divide half of Lin Donghe's property, he went to Song Laosan's factory to find him. Now she is no longer a little girl, so she is dressed up and looks like a mature woman.

    It happened that Song Laosan was also there. When she saw her coming, she asked her why she came. As a result, Qin Yueyue cried at him, saying that Lin Donghe didn't want her anymore.

    In the past, Song Laosan would have been eager to ask questions and comfort her when she saw her like this. But this time, Song Laosan didn't. He just listened to her coldly, and then said: "I said Qin Zhiqing, what's the use of bringing up the matter between you and Lin Donghe's husband and wife, I will look at you and go back Well, talk to him well and stop getting divorced. Xiao Gao, go drive and send Mrs. Lin back."