Chapter 104

Chapter 104: Bai Lingling gets married

    At this time, the maximum salary is only a few hundred, definitely not more than a thousand, so she is quite powerful.

    After all, she now has a factory, and if there is a chance in the future, she will save some money to invest.

    As long as she invests in three or four companies, then she just sits and waits to collect the money.

    She is too lazy to do the hard work of setting up a factory by herself, and she can't buy a few more real estate or land. At that time, her children will be demolished for the second generation, and they will not starve to death.

    Anyway, she felt that she was heartbroken for this little child who didn’t know anything. She couldn’t walk, she even thought about what kind of daughter-in-law he would marry, really Can't go any further.

    However, Aunt Ye took care of the children at night, and she slept well upstairs. I go to work after breastfeeding before I leave in the morning, and I don't have to come back at noon and I'm quite free.

    After finally waiting for Lin Donghe to pay back this month's benefits, she immediately sent the money to Bai Lingling. For convenience, I also bought a second-hand bicycle, because there is still such a convenient spot in the city, it is really not easy to take the bus.

    The 1980s was almost a sea of ​​bicycles, almost every commuter had one. After giving the money to Bai Lingling, she also took the remaining 300 yuan or so to the market and went around the market, and then found the shop that Lin Hai had mentioned before. He should be engaged in importing and exporting goods, but there is a black and white TV in the store.

    The Toshiba brand costs more than 260 yuan to sell it, and it is only 14 inches.

    It's really small, gray and ugly, and there are two antennas.

    Actually, Susu didn't want to buy it, but she thought that she would have to buy it sooner or later. This TV can only be bought for a few years. Anyway, she has such a ticket. And sewing tickets, but she didn't know how to do anything so she didn't buy them.

    Lin Chuan promised her to buy it, but later asked her to take the money when she wanted to buy it, but what if she couldn't make clothes to buy it?

    Besides, now there are any clothes you want to buy, just buy one. Although it is extravagant, she feels that this is how people in the city live in the future.

    Besides, the clothes she buys are not as fashionable as she wears, just change them at any time.

    Linchuan only buys two or three sets of clothes all year round.

    After saying that, Susu bought this TV through bargaining, and then asked the owner to go to the house to install the TV, so that Aunt Ye could watch TV at home and watch the children at the same time .

    Nowadays, there are no TV stations during the day, only at 7 or 8 o'clock in the evening, and then at 12 o'clock in the evening the station is gone. And there are only two stations, a local station and a central station.

    Where like modern TV, watch whatever you want to watch 24 hours a day.

    She didn't intend to watch these shows, but after watching it, she found that it was actually quite good. Most importantly, there are no ads.

    Lin Hai likes to watch TV. After arriving, she has to watch TV here at night before returning to the factory. This gave Aunt Ye a free time to observe him, while Su Su rolled her eyes at the sky. At this time, parents look at their children differently than they will in the future. They all like to be stable, and the more they get out of the way, the less they like it. Fortunately, Lin Hai is still quite serious. Knowing that he made tea, washed fruit, and bought melon seeds, he didn't have a bad attitude because he was a nanny, and his performance was not bad.