Chapter 78

Chapter 78: massive blood loss

      But I also know that the other party understands, who made his eyes so warm.

    Lin Chuan knew that her daughter-in-law was protecting her face, and she was quite satisfied. He couldn't help holding his daughter-in-law's hand, squeezed gently and said, "It's all up to you."

    "It hurts..."

    "I'll give you a blow."

    Blowing and blowing, the two kissed together, and then the meal was cold, and the two picked up the table when they were not full and didn't want to eat anything.

    But Susu is still very serious, she went out to look for Lin Donghe after eating.

    No, she found Lin Hai and asked him to find Lin Donghe, and the two stood on the edge of the village talking.

    There is no one around, and even in the first month of winter, there are not many people wandering outside.

    "Comrade Su, what's the matter with calling me out?" Lin Donghe was very surprised that Su Su would suddenly find him.

    Su Su sighed and said: "I know you and Qin Zhiqing have each other in heart, and then I saw her go to the county town on the sixteenth day. When I came back, my face was pale and I was nauseous. Although she wanted to hide it, I still saw that she seemed to have it. If it spreads out, it will not be good for her, nor for you, so I will tell you after thinking about it. "I didn't mention it at all. Lin Chuan only said that it was his own guess, and it would be best to see what they say when the time comes.

    "What?"

    "I'm a woman, and I'm still very sensitive to this kind of thing. Well, I can only say this, how to do it depends on your own thoughts." She frowned. Talked too much, then turned around and ran away.

    As he walked and thought, according to Lin Donghe's thoughts in the book, he still wanted that child very much, but at that time the heroine married Lin Chuan, and he could only swallow it for the sake of their reputation. Watching her knock out her own child.

    Now the heroine and Lin Chuan are not married, if he knows how to deal with it.

    Anyway, it's none of their business.

    After she went back, she was carried directly onto the kang by Lin Chuan, the door was closed and the curtains were drawn...

    It's not dark yet.

    "No, gosh..."

    "OK."

    "Someone."

    "Nobody."

    Lin Chuan overwhelmed people like that, regardless of Susu's refusal.

    But they didn't know it was really coming, and they all walked under their window. It's a pity that Lin Chuan didn't hear footsteps just when he was excited, and he couldn't see the outside even after blocking the curtain.

    Qin Yueyue felt very uncomfortable after seeing Lin Chuan running away. After thinking about it, he might think that this matter was behind Su Su's back for fear that she would make trouble in the future. In this case, I can directly ask Susu, and let their husband and wife help me in an upright manner, and even if there are any rumors, I can help myself to solve it.

      The most important thing is that Susu's voice is still good, it really is a thousand and one turns, and she is not a man, and her heart is beating like a drum.