Chapter 113

Chapter 113: Lin family relocation

Lin Shan said: "My father and mother are going to sell the pigs and geese at home, and they may not be able to raise them here,

and they will not be able to transport them. Also, Lin Jiang is going to go to school here, so he can't be thrown there by himself."

I'm all ready, I'll transfer directly to the new junior high school near our university, if I can't keep up, I'll ask a tutor, and I'll get familiar with it gradually.

"Susu has already thought about it, so Lin Shan feels that sometimes what his family thinks about is a waste of time.

;"That's really going to trouble my sister-in-law. I'm going to live on campus these days, and I'll come back when my parents move in."

Lin Shan, their brothers He is the most talkative, but also the most difficult to communicate with.

However, now that he is a young man about to come of age, he should be able to tell right from wrong.

Su Su said with a smile: "It's all family members who do you say these foreign words to? Hurry up to eat, and go to rest after dinner.

I'll take you to report. As for living on campus, don't think about it. The school's board and lodging fees are paid for one year.

It's inconvenient to apply for refunds at that time, so it's better to live at home, anyway, my parents Moving soon."

Got it." Lin Shan packed himself up, and then went to live in the room prepared by his sister-in-law upstairs.

He originally wanted to live in the school for a while, but since his sister-in-law said so, he could only live there. To shirk it again seems to be seeing the outside world, you must know that this sister-in-law is really good for their family.

The next day he was taken to the school to go through the admission procedures, because his sister-in-law helped him save a lot of trouble.

When I went back, I used a bicycle to ride my sister-in-law back, and found that although she was a university professor,

she was too young, and some people misunderstood that they were a young couple, and they were pointed out on the way: "Look at how good this couple is. "

Lin Shan scratched his head, thinking that his sister-in-law is so good, the eldest brother is relieved to leave her alone at home.

But I soon found out that my sister-in-law's character is not very picky, even if a man comes to talk to her about cooperation, but she is a fortification official, There will be absolutely no special ambiguous relationship.

Even the slick and slippery Song Laosan, who used to be famous in the village, was well-behaved in front of her, and she didn't dare to say a single wrong word. She seemed to be full of respect?

However, listening to his sister-in-law, he felt that the business was not easy to do. However, saving money is really saving money.

After graduating from university, he will also learn from his sister-in-law to do a double-digit career, so he made up his mind.

But after many years, he also learned that it is not necessarily a success after finishing university, but also depends on the ability of people.

However, my sister-in-law is indeed capable, but her health is not very good. I don't know if it's because of her troubles or because she is too busy with work. After a circle, I still vomit.

Then people's minds are also very heavy, and they often lose their temper with children.

This can't be blamed on Susu, she didn't expect that it was just a hole made by a nail, and she would have to suffer again. It's all Lin Chuan's fault, he really deserves the fight.