Chapter 98

Chapter 98: When the dream is shattered

    And Su Su's heart is also big, and when she got in the car, she didn't forget to eat three or two of the eggs in her hand, and then drink water.

    Fortunately, Lin Chuan brought a kettle and brought her some water to drink.

    She didn't start to hurt again until she got to the hospital, this time it was really painful. Su Su, who was already squeamish, couldn't bear the pain after entering the ward and cried.

    Lin Chuan was so distressed that he had to ask another husband, comrade, who had given birth to a child, what to do.

The man glanced at him and said, "Just get close to her and let her pinch it, that's all." Now it seems that this is the only thing they can do.

    After all, the children are their troubles, they have to pay some responsibility, right?

    Then Lin Chuan really walked up to Su Su and asked her to pinch her, taking off her coat for convenience, revealing a whole body of tendon.

    ? ? ?

    This time, he still wants to seduce himself?

    Su Su dragged her waist and looked at Lin Chuan, not knowing what he meant.

    Finally, Lin Chuan raised one of his arms and said, "Pinch, try harder."

      Walk.

    "I'm in trouble." The child is his, who doesn't pinch him?

    Su Su finally understood, she couldn't help laughing and crying: "I'll pinch you later, walk around first."

Although it hurt at this time, she was still very reasonable, and let her mother Lin accompany her. Walk around for a while, and then it really doesn't work.

    Just as Bai Lingling came over, he glanced at her and said, "Are you about to give birth? I'll go to the doctor." Su Su entered the operating room. And she said that she has been doing well recently, so she will give birth soon.

    This is a real surprise.

    After Su Su entered, Lin Hai and Lin Donghe arrived shortly after, and then two representatives of the army's military wife came over.

After all, although Su Su didn't go with the army, she did some practical things to the military sister-in-law in the army, and it was normal to come and see her.

    After a while, the teachers from the school came, and even Qin Yueyue came to check the situation.

    Everyone sat outside waiting, and there was no sound inside.

    Lin Chuan went out and smoked a cigarette before coming in again, he was really worried.

    The security guard bought some popsicles for everyone.

Although the weather is not hot, the temperature in the hospital is a bit high, and everyone is very irritable.

Especially his own battalion commander, he was afraid that he would explode in place.

    I never expected that before everyone's ice lolly was finished, there would be a loud wow wow wow cry in the delivery room.

    Lin Chuan rushed to the front all of a sudden, can he come out after giving birth to his daughter-in-law?

    In the end, what came out was not a daughter-in-law, but a little doll wrapped in a flower bag.

    Lin Chuan just glanced at him, he didn't care, but when he opened his eyes, he was stunned for a moment, then turned to look at him.