Chapter 103

Chapter 103: full moon

    She was relieved to know that their Qin family should go in, but she didn't expect Qin's mother to come out, and ran to their house to find Lin Chuan. He knelt there across the gate, kowtowing his head and forced Lin Chuan out.

    It's really disgusting, I've never seen such a disgusting person.

    If Lin Chuan doesn't go out, it will really have a bad image. After all, some people think that he is bullying the common people when they see it. At that time, the reputation of Lin Chuan will not be very good. Gotta send someone to check.

    People at this time cherish feathers, even more so when they are soldiers.

    He frowned and came out. He saw Qin's mother who was kowtowing and cuddling under the sunset, and there were countless people watching the fun.

    "I can't stand such a big gift. If you do this again, I will let the police take you away." But he was not stupid, and immediately continued: "Everyone knows that your husband attempted murder. Even if you knock off his head, I can't save him. I am a soldier, and I respect the law by not punishing him directly."

    Susu was quite worried at first, so she put on her clothes and walked out to listen to a few words. Suddenly seeing Lin Chuan looking back, he frowned and said, "Go in."

    "Oh." Susu could only enter the house, and she didn't know that she had acquired the name of a fearful husband from now on.

    And the mother Qin outside the door said: "I don't ask you to save him, I just want you to know that it was Qin Yueyue, my daughter who beat him. It's because I'm divorced from my man and I don't want to leave. , that's why people accidentally hurt people. This has nothing to do with us, you just need to go to the public security bureau to testify. "

    "First, I didn't see who beat Lin Donghe with my own eyes, it was my brother who testified, and what he saw with his own eyes was absolutely true. Second, I believe what my brother said, and also I won't go to the Public Security Bureau to give false testimony. Everyone knows who beat this person, and Comrade Qin Yueyue has also provided relevant evidence. Third, you are looking in the wrong place. Our two families are not related and not related, so why should I Do you want to kowtow like this?" A few words made things clear, and then said to the people around him: "This woman has nothing to do with our family, but my brother was begged after seeing her husband beating people. In front of the door. In the future, whether she knocks to death in front of the door or makes trouble, we will ignore her." After he finished speaking, he turned around and left.

    "Don't go, my daughter had an appointment with you before..."

      Call it unreasonable.

    Lin Chuan immediately said, "It has nothing to do with me because your daughter quit the marriage at the time. Now that I'm married, what do you mean by mentioning this here?"

    "Then what do you want me to do? We are friends..."

    Mother Qin cried, "If you don't help me, I will hang at your door."

    Lin Chuan said: "Since you are so unreasonable, then I have to go to the police." He was afraid that his daughter-in-law would be frightened, so he took the lock and key and came out again.

    When Qin's mother thought he was going to change his mind, she locked the door and went straight to the left, remembering that Lin Hai said that the police were also going there.