Chapter 80

Chapter 80: who moved her backpack

    The eldest brother-in-law was quite obedient, and he left after a few words with Father Lin.

    Lin Xiumei also began to pack up the two children and stuffed them in the bed, looking at their snot flowing out of her nose, Su Su felt that she would probably take down all the quilts in her house when they left.

    Fortunately, what they are building now is what Lin mother brought from the front yard, but it is also their own quilt.

    Mother Lin likes children, so she teased them for a while, and then suppressed them to sleep for more than an hour.

    Susu didn't sleep well all night, because suddenly there were a lot of people on the kang who were not used to it, and it took a long time for the child to wake up after falling asleep.

    In addition, everyone was busy and peaceful in the morning, she didn't even wash her face.

    When everything was packed, everyone went straight to Lin Donghe's house, because we were going to greet our relatives in the morning.

    Susu doesn't know how to do anything, she just picks and orders dishes like everyone else, and then stands by the side honestly.

    At noon, she suddenly felt a burst of heart palpitations, as if something was about to happen.

    Then there was a flash in her mind, as if something told her that someone moved her backpack. That was the only and most important thing she brought, so Su Su rushed out of Lin Donghe's house and went straight to her yard without thinking.

    I pushed the door and saw that the eldest sister, the eldest brother-in-law and two children were in the room. Her room seemed to have suffered some kind of catastrophe, and even the kitchen had been turned over. Especially the two kids, who are now pulling stuff out with their backpacks. I didn't pull out my underwear and wallet, but luckily I haven't opened it yet.

    Susu felt an unprecedented anger and said loudly: "What are you doing?"

    The two children were used to being yelled at at home and ignored it, and one of them even went to pull the cake she brought. Luckily they are only interested in what they eat, which would be bad if anything else.

    Su Su didn't care about anything else and ran up to the kang, and then the elder brother-in-law stopped her and said: "Brother and sister, don't worry, children are playful, I'll let your sister..." The result Before he could finish speaking, his hand was opened.

    She just ignored who the other party was, went straight to the kang and grabbed her things from the two children and stuffed them back into her backpack. But the two children burst into tears because her actions were tough and hadn't discussed it with them, and Susu didn't care about those who packed her back and hugged her and didn't go anywhere, she shrank in a corner and said: "Please go out and don't come to my house."

    "Brother and sister, look at what you said, is it worth it?"

    The eldest sister Lin Xiumei said immediately.

    "Get out." Susu stared at her gritted teeth word by word.

    As for Lin Chuan, he doesn't seem to hate it that much, but it doesn't work either.

      ." After saying that, he hugged the child and left.

    "Da Qiang, Da Qiang, we came to the uncle's house to spend gifts and money, we have to finish our meal before leaving." Lin Xiumei glared at Su Su and chased out.